lifeenjoyer

May 14, 2006
Southern California!
✟7,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, hope ya'll are doing fine!

I am asking that you all continue to pray for my family and I, our business and to keep us focused and on a straight path....
Pray that I can give up smoking completely, I have attempted to quit so many times...
and pray that I stop lusting, cursing...and pray I can keep a good attitude and be on a good state of mind and keep myself on point....

I also pray I will be able to meet up with a few friends I haven't seen for a while as they will be in the states for a short amount of time and that I can provide us a good fun time if we happen to meet. I miss these people and wanna be able to see em..

Also praying that I can find that special someone as I have been single for so long and it just feels so lonely.

In Jesus' name, AMEN!

Billy2007

Aug 15, 2007
Hull, United Kingdom
✟7,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, hope ya'll are doing fine!

I am asking that you all continue to pray for my family and I, our business and to keep us focused and on a straight path....
Pray that I can give up smoking completely, I have attempted to quit so many times...
and pray that I stop lusting, cursing...and pray I can keep a good attitude and be on a good state of mind and keep myself on point....

I also pray I will be able to meet up with a few friends I haven't seen for a while as they will be in the states for a short amount of time and that I can provide us a good fun time if we happen to meet. I miss these people and wanna be able to see em..

Also praying that I can find that special someone as I have been single for so long and it just feels so lonely.

In Jesus' name, AMEN!

bro ur not alone i also need to give up smoking completly but you and i know it is a very hard thing to do but the more we prayer tthe easier it will be im almost certain on that, your also not alone with being single and feeling lonely ive being the same for about 18 months now but im leaving it all upto god im sure he will grant me with that special person as im sure he will do the same for you, praying for ya bro

Upvote 0