Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.

1) To forgive and not hate the people in life who are cruel or bad to me.
2) To do what is God's will in my life even when other people may misunderstand me.
3) To fight against evil thoughts, accusations that the devil put into my mind.
4) To have faith in God and trust in Him even when storms occur all through my life.
5) To be Christ-like in attitude, heart, thought, speech and action.

Thank you. :)

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.

1) To forgive and not hate the people in life who are cruel or bad to me.
2) To do what is God's will in my life even when other people may misunderstand me.
3) To fight against evil thoughts, accusations that the devil put into my mind.
4) To have faith in God and trust in Him even when storms occur all through my life.
5) To be Christ-like in attitude, heart, thought, speech and action.

Thank you. :)
Lord Jesus please help hishandmaiden. Bless her and keep her. Give her the faith she needs. Help her to do Your will for her life. Give her a gentle spirit with others. Help even her enemies to be at peace with her. Help her to have a forgiving heart. Let her grow in Your grace and knowlege. Give her wisdom and understanding for all situations in her life. Heal her heart where she has been hurt and comfort her. Surround her with love. Bring loving and supportive people into her life. Send her a friend that will be closer than a sister to her. Bless her and keep her in Your loving presence. Thank You for this sister in Christ who has a heart after You. Bless her spiritually and physically and financially. Let everything she sets her hands to do be blessed. bless her on rising and going to sleep. In Jesus Name AMen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, what amazing work You have begun in this young woman! What an awesome future You have instore for Your beloved child! Lead her O Lord, into Your Will. Let Your Hand guide her down the path that You've set before her. Let her heart be open to all Your Teachings, to all Your desires for her life. Lead her far from the wants and the desires of the flesh. Father, let Your Name be glorified through the life of Your Daughter. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i Pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your prayers.
After you pray for me, I experience a greater breakthrough with my struggles. Your prayer makes a difference to me, for me.

For God hears and answers your prayers. To Him be all the glories, honors and praises and thanks.

And, also, thanks to you, brothers and sisters in Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums