Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello there, lately I've been acting very immaturely and not Christian enough which is really hurting my girlfriend. I really want this to stop. I want to be the best version of myself, the best human possible, the best boyfriend possible. I don't know what to do anymore, because I really try. But maybe I'm trying the wrong way.

I'd like to know if you could pray for guidance on this and for me to fix my relationship with her, she's amazing and she deserves it. Thank you so much and God bless you all.

Zeenosue

Feb 4, 2016
Guadalajara
✟16,047.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Look to Him. Walk with Him. Talk to Him. Pray to Him. Open your Bible to the Book of John. Read it all.

:amen:

Thank you so much brother, will do. Any more recommendations? I've been talking to Him more lately and also reading the Bible but I want my relationship with Him to be reflected when I'm with her or just with people overall, which seems to not happen.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I truly believe that we can never go wrong when we put Christ in the center of all our relationships. I’ll surely be praying for you, brother. I would also suggest that you and your girlfriend identify a matured Christian couple who can be a mentor to you both, as you choose to honor God through this relationship. Blessings!

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you so much brother, will do. Any more recommendations? I've been talking to Him more lately and also reading the Bible but I want my relationship with Him to be reflected when I'm with her or just with people overall, which seems to not happen.

Don't "figure it out." That's a mind-mental waste of the time God has given you through the Holy Spirit. HE has already graced your walk. Lean not to your own understanding ..... in all your ways acknowledge HIM.

:clap:

Upvote 0