Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesusinthegarden_zps0311a0bd.jpg

PRAYING for Denmark!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truly1999

Jan 23, 2013
England
✟16,882.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
I have a special place in my heart for Denmark. My grandmother was Danish - my mother's mother. She met an English soldier on VE Day, 1945, became engaged and married. They settled in England but kept strong ties with friends and family in Denmark.

My grandmother was an evangelical Lutheran and spread the gospel throughout her life. She encouraged me to live by Christian principles and I'm sure her example played a part in my salvation at age 15.

Many years on, with a strong English Christian identity, I find myself stirred to develop my Danish identity as well. I would love for God to help me spread the Good News of Jesus Christ in Denmark. Already, I have begun to teach myself Danish through the language tuition course, Teach Yourself Danish, and I have begun researching the Church in Denmark.

The Danish people are fantastic people and a Christian revival in Denmark would be so amazing. Amen. Let your Word be spread across Denmark, Lord.

Upvote 0

Truly1999

Jan 23, 2013
England
✟16,882.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Pray for the Vineyard churches in Copenhagen, Odense and Roskilde. Lord, thankyou for sending your faithful servants to Denmark. Thankyou, Lord, for having established your presence in Scandinavia many centuries ago. I pray, Jesus, that you will lead people there into a deeper, more personal relationship with God. Thankyou for stirring the hearts of people in Copenhagen, Odense and Roskilde.

Upvote 0