Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think with the new direction coming forth for CF and many good staffs choosing to leave this place, it is time for members to really pray for CF to go into the right direction.

1) That God's will, shown through the Bible, be done...
2) That CF will stand true to Jesus and God's Word and not follow public consensus
3) That the leadership for CF will be chosen with wisdom, that applications of moderators will considered wisely, and that the right leaders, those with a heart for God and who truly love Him, will be the ones appointed to leadership in CF!
4) That CF will protect the new christians and those who are not mature in the Lord.
5) That more godly staffs will be willing to govern this forum and not quit the place, giving way to atheists and agnostics to govern a forum that is set up to glorify God when they do not even believe in Him.
6) That CF will be a place that glorify God and not men, and that Christ will reign as king in this place.
7) That unity exists among those who truly belong to Christ.

Thanks. And finally, pray for more people to rise up to pray for CF!

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think with the new direction coming forth for CF and many good staffs choosing to leave this place, it is time for members to really pray for CF to go into the right direction.

1) That God's will, shown through the Bible, be done...
2) That CF will stand true to Jesus and God's Word and not follow public consensus
3) That the leadership for CF will be chosen with wisdom, that applications of moderators will considered wisely, and that the right leaders, those with a heart for God and who truly love Him, will be the ones appointed to leadership in CF!
4) That CF will protect the new christians and those who are not mature in the Lord.
5) That more godly staffs will be willing to govern this forum and not quit the place, giving way to atheists and agnostics to govern a forum that is set up to glorify God when they do not even believe in Him.
6) That CF will be a place that glorify God and not men, and that Christ will reign as king in this place.
7) That unity exists among those who truly belong to Christ.

Thanks. And finally, pray for more people to rise up to pray for CF!
Lord Jesus I pray for CF. It has been a blessing to me to have a place to come where I can pray. Please bless CF with the leadership it needs. Please don't let it go away. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

sahjacq

Veteran
Sep 18, 2006
uk
✟2,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father,

Thank you for the great numbers of believers in Jesus Christ, for
their works of faith, their labors of love, and their steadfastness
of hope which they have in Christ. Thank you for choosing all of us
and calling us to yourself by the Good News about Jesus. Thank you
that this marvelous message came to us not only in word, but in
power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. Thank you
for the example of your apostles as demonstrations of what the Good
News about Jesus can do in human lives.

Help us to imitate their labors, suffering, and joys in the Holy
Spirit so that we may become examples to others.

Let our faith, like theirs, go forth everywhere to all men so that
all men will turn from vain idols and self-worship to serve you,
the living and true God.

In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks to you

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0