Praise & worship songs

Oct 22, 2011
✟15,135.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Can you guys help me find some praise & worship songs that I haven't learned yet?

Here's the list of songs I do know:
-Lord I Lift Your Name On High
-Our God (Is Greater)
-God Of Wonders
-Feilds Of Grace
-Awesome God
-You Are My King (Amazing Love)
-Mighty To Save
-Open The Eyes Of My Heart
-Traiding My Sorrows
-Heart Of Worship
-Come, Now Is The Time To Worship
-Salvation Is Here
-I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever
-Everyday

JazzAnarchy

Sep 22, 2011
East Coast
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I once took the piano beat/riff from 2Pac - I Ain't Mad at Cha and wrote a praise and worship song with it. You'd be surprised what you can do with music, as long as the words are sound. I've used Creed, Bob Dylan, etc. Some people might not appreciate it, but you might reach a different audience. I guess you'd know the people you're playing for better than I, but it doesn't hurt to keep an open mind.

Just a thought.

Upvote 0

FlowerGirl18

God's Girl
Aug 15, 2012
God's Creation
✟7,914.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I would strongly suggest Jesus Culture. It's a great band. Some of the songs I would definitely recomment are Holy, All I Need is You, Rooftops, and We Cry Out. There's a whole lot more, but these are the ones I would start out with. :)
Another artist I have on my mind is Misty Edwards. God, that girl is AMAZING. Some songs I'd try are All that I want, Baptize my heart, Eyes for only you, Come as close as You want, The Harlot, and all others you can find. You won't regret it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hopes

Jun 11, 2013
✟25,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh oh I love this post. I don't have any current CDs but I do have some older WOW cds and I picked songs I liked off there and made sort of a mix cd (digital).

I love love love casting crowns Who am I. I am a flower quickly fading here today and gone tomorrow...love it

Then theres one called I still believe but I don't know who sings it.

One called Lord Have Mercy by Michael Smith. A good one if you feel you need to repent.

Lifesong, Fire, All about love, Ready for You, You are so good to me, The valley song, All I need, Found by You, Glory Defined, Signs, I still Believe, Your My God, Grace like Rain, I am, i am free, you are a child of mine, The other side of the radio, The Valley song, all about love, Blessed be Your name. Great Light of the world, HE REIGNS (LOVE that one) How great is our God, i can only imagine, my savior my God, Praise You in this storm, So long self, spoken for, the change inside of me, who am I

Hope I didn't forget any. I am going to ask if hubby can buy me some new CDs so I might add to this later.

Hopes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.