✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What kind?

Bastognekoeken_original_op_Grabbits.jpg

100623.jpg

Lol if we have something with church you have those Indonesian and Surinam women that cook a meal for everybody and all I do is eat it and bring some cookies and something to drink.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Polynesians ones always bring chop suey. And you can bet that some domestic goddess i mean Martha will bring cake pops or something so amazing they decorated themselves putting your meagre offerings to shame.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Polynesians ones always bring chop suey. And you can bet that some domestic goddess i mean Martha will bring cake pops or something so amazing they decorated themselves putting your meagre offerings to shame.
Hahahahaha I'm not even ashamed that I am too lazy to cook something. They wouldn't eat it anyway lol. Once I had a talk with some Indonesian members from church about cooking. Only recepy I had was peanutsauce.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lol I just knew it.
No guys ever come to potlucks.
They do if you go to a Southern Baptist church. ha ha ha. They might not bring anything (sometimes they do) but they come and eat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.