1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post Offices For Sale

Discussion in 'Israel Prophecy & Current Events' started by pat34lee, May 30, 2013.

1. pat34lee

pat34lee Messianic

Faith:
    Messianic
    The government has hired one company to sell off 56 post offices and land. CBRE stands to make millions in commissions. One problem: CBRE is owned and run by Richard Blum, husband of Diane Feinstein. Does anyone believe that she had nothing to do with getting him the deal, and the money? This is truly government in bed with big business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/08/a...ts-fight-postal-service-over-sales.html?_r=3&

Oh joy Diane Feinstein's husband behind selling off of Historic Post Offices in CA - Democratic Underground

Last edited: May 30, 2013
  2. aniello

aniello Guest

Not a major thing but Nancy 'Botox' Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi is married to Paolo(Paul) Pelosi, up in the first paragraph. Io sapo mio Wops( I know my Wops), since I am one, partly. Questa donna e sporca. It's fitting she's involved though, following the "family" tradition of being "connected". Una Strega.

3. pat34lee

pat34lee Messianic

Faith:
    Messianic
    Big OOPs. I don't know where I pulled Pelosi from. He is Diane Feinstein's husband. Thanks for the correction. Editing now.