Positive outcome

S

StarryEyes

Tomorrow morning I'll be involved with a blood screening and I ask for prayer that it goes smoothly and I get good results back. Some of my family members are also doing it too. One last thing.. I had mono a few months ago and still seem to be feeling the effects of it so would like prayer for healing in God's timing.

Thanks all for the prayers in advance, and will keep you all in my prayers as well!

Love in Christ,
Amy

Reactions: SunMessenger

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Tomorrow morning I'll be involved with a blood screening and I ask for prayer that it goes smoothly and I get good results back. Some of my family members are also doing it too. One last thing.. I had mono a few months ago and still seem to be feeling the effects of it so would like prayer for healing in God's timing.

Thanks all for the prayers in advance, and will keep you all in my prayers as well!

Love in Christ,
Amy
Amen

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I ask that You be in complete control of this, that Your perfect will be done. I ask that You fill my sister with peace and assurance that You are with her. I ask that You touch her and bring complete healing LORD. Thank You Father for Your compassion and care, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abba Father, oh Lord, what joy it is to come before Your throne, my soul rejoices at the splendor of my King. Father I know that you know my requests before I even ask but I find comfort in knowing that You are pleased when I ask. Bless Amy, place Your healing hand upon her and her family, increase their territory for Your Glory, and keep them from all evil. Father, let all that breathe praise Your name Lord, for Your name alone is exalted; Your splendor is above the earth and the heavens. For the Lord takes delight in His people. Amen and Amen :prayer::clap::prayer:

Upvote 0