Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Of course Israel has a right to exist

France has a right to exist too
and Canada
and Egypt
and the USA

Well, very few people say anything remotely like the last four shouldn't exist. There are a lot more people who don't believe Israel does have a right to exist.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Well, very few people say anything remotely like the last four shouldn't exist. There are a lot more people who don't believe Israel does have a right to exist.

Historically speaking all the above listed countries have had to do battle to remain in existence. that was the point, i believe.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
no, my point was that we believe that a country has the right to exist based on the consent of the governed

Israel is a legitimate country
but so are all these other countries

Palestine also has a right to exist, based on the same criteria as Israel and all the other nations I mentioned

Upvote 0

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Lol, and people argued with Avila over what the Pope said, when Avila was right all along. Leftists want to warp everything the Pope says to fit their agenda and to hate Israel for "human rights violations", while all the while never speaking up about every other middle eastern country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Israel absolutely has a right to exist, I don't know anyone who denies as much. I do know a lot of people who don't think that a Palestinian State has a right to exist as well, but it does.
Are you kidding? Most Palestinians deny it, and most Arab states deny it. A lot of people on the left deny it. If you go to our Universities, you will find a lot of Students that deny it, and usually a few Professors as well that deny it and cause a lot of trouble agitating. Israel has been trying to negotiate with the Palestinians their right to exist for decades.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm sure you are aware that an awful lot of people and whole countries disagree.
I've never seen anyone say that Israel doesn't have a right to exist who wasn't either a Muslim or a liberal.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
no, my point was that we believe that a country has the right to exist based on the consent of the governed

Israel is a legitimate country
but so are all these other countries

Palestine also has a right to exist, based on the same criteria as Israel and all the other nations I mentioned

One of the criteria that the other countries has met is winning wars against those who didn't believe that they should exist.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I've never seen anyone say that Israel doesn't have a right to exist who wasn't either a Muslim or a liberal.
You'll see plenty of people who are neither Muslim or Liberal say Israel doesn't have a right to exist over on Stormfront.

Don't go there, though. It's a neo Nazi white supremacist hate site.

Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You'll see plenty of people who are neither Muslim or Liberal say Israel doesn't have a right to exist over on Stormfront.

Don't go there, though. It's a neo Nazi white supremacist hate site.
Okay. I didn't know that.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Some of those liberals are Catholics. The Pope's statement was necessary.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
One of the criteria that the other countries has met is winning wars against those who didn't believe that they should exist.

Not necessarily. Often times it's about taking what the other has than denying their right to exist.

Upvote 0