Poll: Should OBOB Posts Show Up In New Posts

Should Posts From OBOB Show Up In New Posts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We are shooting ourselves in the foot by doing this. We all know it or we should. It is unfair that some forums new posts show while others do not. These constant tweakings of rules and restrictions is sucking the life out of the place.

Upvote 0

MikeK

Traditionalist Catholic
Feb 4, 2004
Wisconsin
✟90,821.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We are shooting ourselves in the foot by doing this. We all know it or we should. It is unfair that some forums new posts show while others do not. These constant tweakings of rules and restrictions is sucking the life out of the place.

The life is gone and has been for half a decade. It sucks. It really sucks, but I don't think it's coming back.

We could have done better to encourage the sincere people and ostracize the sick people, but we didn't. Now we have this, and it is our own fault. It isn't the rules, Mich, we chased off all the decent people. Maybe I, not we.

I miss the decent, honest, overt people who tried to answer questions, who tried to behave like adult men and women.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to go with it as well.
The life is gone and has been for half a decade. It sucks. It really sucks, but I don't think it's coming back.

We could have done better to encourage the sincere people and ostracize the sick people, but we didn't. Now we have this, and it is our own fault. It isn't the rules, Mich, we chased off all the decent people. Maybe I, not we.

I miss the decent, honest, overt people who tried to answer questions, who tried to behave like adult men and women.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to go with it as well.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,462.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to do with it as well.

Upvote 0

Davidnic

Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2006
✟788,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Things happened with all the rule sets...it really is not the rules it is how people act no matter what the rules are.

Normally stickys are closed threads, we forgot to do that here. So I am closing it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.