Poll: Israel re-inhabited, prophesy fullfilled or coincidence?

what do you attribute the return of Jews to their homeland to

• according to prophesy, God has returned them to do what they want

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • according to prophesy, God has returned them and Jesus will be revealed

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • they just ended up there after 2000 yrs. Nothing to do with God

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • other, please explain

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,720.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It maybe a very bad thing.

The Bible prophecy does state Israel will be re-inhabited by the Jews and then utterly destroyed again with only few Jews remaining. Sounds like millions of Jews will die in Israel but the few remaining will be saved.

I'll try to get back later with the verse.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It maybe a very bad thing.

The Bible prophecy does state Israel will be re-inhabited by the Jews and then utterly destroyed again with only few Jews remaining. Sounds like millions of Jews will die in Israel but the few remaining will be saved.

I'll try to get back later with the verse.
I will be interested in reading the verse when you get a chance to post it.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will be interested in reading the verse when you get a chance to post it.
It may be Romans 9:27 that relates back to Isaiah 10:20- that talks about 'on that day' when they shall return completely to God which has never happened yet. Or perhaps the remnant reserved like Elijah's time when God had 7000 hidden in a cave verses 1-7 of chap 11 Romans?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It may be Romans 9:27 that relates back to Isaiah 10:20- that talks about 'on that day' when they shall return completely to God which has never happened yet. Or perhaps the remnant reserved like Elijah's time when God had 7000 hidden in a cave verses 1-7 of chap 11 Romans?
I don't get the part where she writes this

The Bible prophecy does state Israel will be re-inhabited by the Jews and then utterly destroyed again with only few Jews remaining.

My thought is that Israel is reinhabited by the Jews now, but how is it "utterly destroyed" with a few Jews remaining?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is a matter of historical fact that a group, many of who considered themselves atheists and communists, worked to establish a homeland for Jews in the middle east. This came to be known as the Zionist Movement. The modern State of Israel was established by a godless organization known as The United Nations in 1948. The main goal of the United Nations is to produce a global government. One of their main methods for achieving these goals is through conflict. This process is known as Ordo-ab-Chaom, or Order out of Chaos. The current conflict between the Christ-rejecting Pharisees and the Ishmaelites has served to push us closer toward world government, through death and destruction.

The official religion for most Jews in modern Israel is Talmudic Judaism. The Talmud is a collection of commentaries written by Rabbis that says some very ugly things about Christ. In his book "Jesus in the Talmud", by Dr. Peter Schafer (who is Jewish), he confirms that the Talmud says Christ was an illegitimate child, who is now burning in hot excrement. It says Christ's mother was a harlot.

The Rothschild banking family has been a funder of the modern State of Israel. Funds to build the current legislative building was donated by Rothschilds. The architecture of the top of the building is quite interesting.

About 0.3 % of those now living in the land are Christians. Some are from Palestinian backgrounds and others are Jewish. A Bible college was recently established in central Israel which has Jewish and Arab students. It is named "One For Israel". We should all pray that organizations such as this can spread the Gospel through this nation.

The government of the nation now sponsors abortion on demand. Tel Aviv is presently known as one of the homosexual capitals of the world.

Many Christians consider the military achievements of the Six Day War in 1967 to be a sign that God is on the side of the Israeli Defense Forces. However, few know about the attack on the ship the U.S.S. Liberty on June 8th 1967, in International waters. Although the ship was only armed with 50 caliber machine guns it was attacked by rockets, and Napalm, as well as a torpedo. Over 30 U.S. servicemen were killed in the attack. Most were killed when the torpedo exploded in an attempt to sink the ship.

Israeli officials later claimed the attack was a mistake. However, a U.S. plane flying in the area recorded radio messages between the Israeli pilots and IDF headquarters which revealed the pilots were ordered to attack a ship, which they knew belonged to the United States.

Please do not take my word for any of this. Check it for yourself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't get the part where she writes this

The Bible prophecy does state Israel will be re-inhabited by the Jews and then utterly destroyed again with only few Jews remaining.

My thought is that Israel is reinhabited by the Jews now, but how is it "utterly destroyed" with a few Jews remaining?
Romans 9:27-29 sounds slightly similar. I would think it would be the remnant that went in. After the holocoust there would be already only few remaining.

ETA timewerks is a him not a her ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It is a matter of historical fact that a group, many of who considered themselves atheists and communists, worked to establish a homeland for Jews in the middle east. This came to be known as the Zionist Movement. The modern State of Israel was established by a godless organization known as The United Nations in 1948. The main goal of the United Nations is to produce a global government. One of their main methods for achieving these goals is through conflict. This process is known as Ordo-ab-Chaom, or Order out of Chaos. The current conflict between the Christ-rejecting Pharisees and the Ishmaelites has served to push us closer toward world government, through death and destruction.

The official religion for most Jews in modern Israel is Talmudic Judaism. The Talmud is a collection of commentaries written by Rabbis that says some very ugly things about Christ. In his book "Jesus in the Talmud", by Dr. Peter Schafer (who is Jewish), he confirms that the Talmud says Christ was an illegitimate child, who is now burning in hot excrement. It says Christ's mother was a harlot.

The Rothschild banking family has been a funder of the modern State of Israel. Funds to build the current legislative building was donated by Rothschilds. The architecture of the top of the building is quite interesting.

About 0.3 % of those now living in the land are Christians. Some are from Palestinian backgrounds and others are Jewish. A Bible college was recently established in central Israel which has Jewish and Arab students. It is named "One For Israel". We should all pray that organizations such as this can spread the Gospel through this nation.

The government of the nation now sponsors abortion on demand. Tel Aviv is presently known as one of the homosexual capitals of the world.

Many Christians consider the military achievements of the Six Day War in 1967 to be a sign that God is on the side of the Israeli Defense Forces. However, few know about the attack on the ship the U.S.S. Liberty on June 8th 1967, in International waters. Although the ship was only armed with 50 caliber machine guns it was attacked by rockets, and Napalm, as well as a torpedo. Over 30 U.S. servicemen were killed in the attack. Most were killed when the torpedo exploded in an attempt to sink the ship.

Israeli officials later claimed the attack was a mistake. However, a U.S. plane flying in the area recorded radio messages between the Israeli pilots and IDF headquarters which revealed the pilots were ordered to attack a ship, which they knew belonged to the United States.

Your vote was for other?

• Agree
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

One of the things interesting about God is that He used Whomsoever He will even empowering the enemies of Israel to accomplish His will.

• Agree
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One of the things interesting about God is that He used Whomsoever He will even empowering the enemies of Israel to accomplish His will.

Do you think the sailors on the U.S.S. Liberty were the enemies of Israel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you think the sailors on the U.S.S. Liberty were the enemies of Israel?

God's prophesies are not limited to human reasonings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's prophesies are not limited to human reasonings.

Rom 2:28  For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 
Rom 2:29  but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "AND TO YOUR SEED," who is Christ.

Gal 3:29  And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. 

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 
1Jn 2:19  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. 
1Jn 2:20  But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. 
1Jn 2:21  I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 
1Jn 2:22  Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 
1Jn 2:23  Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 
1Jn 2:24  Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 
1Jn 2:25  And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. 
1Jn 2:26  These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 

Rev 2:8  "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 

Rev_2:9  "I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7  "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "HE WHO HAS THE KEY OF DAVID, HE WHO OPENS AND NO ONE SHUTS, AND SHUTS AND NO ONE OPENS": 

Rev 3:8  "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 

Rev_3:9  Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knee V
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rom 2:28  For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 
Rom 2:29  but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "AND TO YOUR SEED," who is Christ.

Gal 3:29  And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. 

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. 
1Jn 2:19  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us. 
1Jn 2:20  But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. 
1Jn 2:21  I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth. 
1Jn 2:22  Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. 
1Jn 2:23  Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 
1Jn 2:24  Therefore let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. 
1Jn 2:25  And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. 
1Jn 2:26  These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 

Rev 2:8  "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life: 

Rev_2:9  "I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:7  "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "HE WHO HAS THE KEY OF DAVID, HE WHO OPENS AND NO ONE SHUTS, AND SHUTS AND NO ONE OPENS": 

Rev 3:8  "I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. 

Rev_3:9  Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

So 'other' that you voted for is No it is not prophesy nor is it a coincidence it just is a mess and no one should for a moment believe any of the scripture that may correspond to believing anything to do with a fulfilled prophesy or that it's related to the bible at all. Am I correct in this assumption?

Edit to remove assumption of anger

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bye guys. Love on another. Disagree but in love.
your right of course about disagreeing in love. Yet what I get from his quotes is that he disregards scripture to focus on calling those who believe in prophesy liers, using scripture to do so. :sigh:
I don't know if that's common to his denomination?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So 'other' that you voted for is No it is not prophesy nor is it a coincidence it just is a (*&^*&^%R&^%$) mess and no one should for a moment believe any of the scripture that may correspond to believing anything to do with a fulfilled prophesy or that it's related to the bible at all. Am I correct in this assumption?

What is happening today in the middle east is most certainly part of a carefully devised plan.
However, that plan and those who devised it must fit into the scriptures of my last post.
That is the only way it can be a fulfillment of prophecy.

Has God allowed it? Yes.

He also allowed the Israelites to choose between Him and Baal during the time of Elijah.

The same thing happened during the first century. The Israelites either accepted or rejected His son.

The same thing is happening today.

I have never called you a liar and I am not part of any denomination.
There is only one Church, based on the words of Paul in 1 Corinthians chapter 1.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What is happening today in the middle east is most certainly part of a carefully devised plan.
However, that plan and those who devised it must fit into the scriptures of my last post.
That is the only way it can be a fulfillment of prophecy.

Has God allowed it? Yes.

He also allowed the Israelites to choose between Him and Baal during the time of Elijah.

The same thing happened during the first century. The Israelites either accepted or rejected His son.

The same thing is happening today.

I have never called you a liar and I am not part of any denomination.
There is only one Church, based on the words of Paul in 1 Corinthians chapter 1.

The time of the Gentiles is coming to a close and that has been happening since Nebacanezer overran Jerusalem to begin with until now. They were restored once but were dispersed again after rejecting Jesus only now returning. Luke 21:24 So it's definately not a playing of nursemaid on the part of God because they are in very trying times. They are still blinded.

Matthew 23:39
For I say unto you, ye shall not see Me henceforth till ye shall say, ‘Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord!’”

• Agree
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,132,868.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please explain your answers.

I voted for option 2, but I will refrain from explaining it because since this is a sensitive topic (a very sensitive topic), I'm afraid that if I do affirm my reason clearly and succinctly-- however hypothetical it may seem-- then everyone will think I'm just being a Grüber. And they might be right ... :(

Peace Upon all of the Israel of God,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I voted for option 2, but I will refrain from explaining it because since this is a sensitive topic (a very sensitive topic), I'm afraid that if I do affirm my reason clearly and succinctly-- however hypothetical it may seem-- then everyone will think I'm just being a Grüber. And they might be right ... :(

Peace Upon all of the Israel of God,
2PhiloVoid
Point taken, thank you for your vote.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The time of the Gentiles is coming to a close and that has been happening since Nebacanezer overran Jerusalem to begin with until now. They were restored once but were dispersed again after rejecting Jesus only now returning. Luke 21:24 So it's definately not a playing of nursemaid on the part of God because they are in very trying times. They are still blinded.

Matthew 23:39
For I say unto you, ye shall not see Me henceforth till ye shall say, ‘Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord!’”

What did Jesus say happens when the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled?

Luk 21:24  And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. 

The Coming of the Son of Man (The words to the left here came out of my NKJV)

Luk 21:25  "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 
Luk 21:26  men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 
Luk 21:27  Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 
Luk 21:28  Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." 

Based on the words of Christ in Luke 21:25-28, the Second Coming occurs when the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

All of the Jews are not blinded.
Part were blinded and rejected Christ. Another part were not blinded and accepted Him as the Messiah. The same is true today.
I have had Jewish Christians in my home for Bible study.
We need to share the Gospel with them, now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0