POLL: How is springtime affecting your church attire?

goxfiles

Mar 14, 2014
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone, with spring here, I figured I'd make a poll to see how the warmer weather is affecting everyone's church attire. :cool:

The questions are:

1) Are you a male or female?
2) How often do you attend church?

A-every week, B-every few weeks, C-every month or so, D-rarely, E-never

3) GIRLS only: how often do you wear a skirt or dress to church?

A-every time, B-about half the time, C-about a third of the time, D-rarely, E-I don't go to church

4) GIRLS only: how long are your skirts/dresses that you wear to church?

A-few inches above the knee, B-knee length, C-below the knee, D-ankle or near-ankle length

5) GUYS only: how would you describe your church attire?

A-dressy - suit, B-smart - dress pants + shirt + tie, C- polo shirt, slacks that aren't jeans, D-casual - tee shirt and jeans

6) If you dress up for church, why?

A-my parents make me, B-I want to wear my best, C-I'll be out of place if I don't, D-other (please specify)

EDIT: some more questions...
7) How does your dress at home compare to what you wear to church?

A-there's no difference, what I usually wear at home I wear to church
B-I dress up a little when I go to church, but nothing I don't usually wear
C-my church clothing is much more formal or "dressy" than my daily wear

8) How does your church attire in spring/summer compare to in fall/winter?

A-no difference
B-my spring clothing in my opinion is better suited for church than my winter clothing
C-my winter clothing in my opinion is better suited for church than my spring clothing

Thanks - I'll post my answers in a comment. "Best answer" is person who answers all of the applicable questions with additional info, and props if you post a photo of your church attire! :)

Last edited:

ForJesusChrist

Follower of Christ
Feb 26, 2014
✟18,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, with spring here, I figured I'd make a poll to see how the warmer weather is affecting everyone's church attire. :cool:

The questions are:

1) Are you a male or female?
2) How often do you attend church?

A-every week, B-every few weeks, C-every month or so, D-rarely, E-never

3) GIRLS only: how often do you wear a skirt or dress to church?

A-every time, B-about half the time, C-about a third of the time, D-rarely, E-I don't go to church

4) GIRLS only: how long are your skirts/dresses that you wear to church?

A-few inches above the knee, B-knee length, C-below the knee, D-ankle or near-ankle length

5) GUYS only: how would you describe your church attire?

A-dressy - suit, B-smart - dress pants + shirt + tie, C- polo shirt, slacks that aren't jeans, D-casual - tee shirt and jeans

6) If you dress up for church, why?

A-my parents make me, B-I want to wear my best, C-I'll be out of place if I don't, D-other (please specify)

EDIT: some more questions...
7) How does your dress at home compare to what you wear to church?

A-there's no difference, what I usually wear at home I wear to church
B-I dress up a little when I go to church, but nothing I don't usually wear
C-my church clothing is much more formal or "dressy" than my daily wear

8) How does your church attire in spring/summer compare to in fall/winter?

A-no difference
B-my spring clothing in my opinion is better suited for church than my winter clothing
C-my winter clothing in my opinion is better suited for church than my spring clothing

Thanks - I'll post my answers in a comment. "Best answer" is person who answers all of the applicable questions with additional info, and props if you post a photo of your church attire! :)

1. I'm a male
2. Every week, no matter what (unless I'm out of town)
5. Some times I wear really nice pants, with a nice shirt and tie, occasionally just some basketball shorts and a tee, it really doesn't matter how I look, God doesn't care about physicalness, just spirituality.
6. There is a girl I kinda like at my church and its my attempt to impress her.
7. Haha, at home I wear pants with stains and paint on them, and shirts with holes everywhere, since I'm outside all day long.
8. No difference

God Bless

Upvote 0

JesusFo11ower

I love God.
Mar 20, 2014
✟7,897.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1. I'm a male
2. As often as possible
5. Semi- dressy only sometimes I wear shorts in the warm seasons
6. Just to feel good
7. Sometimes I wear less than flattering clothes at home and also sometimes I walk around the house without a shirt on
8. Sometimes I wear shorts but not in the winter

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

goxfiles

Mar 14, 2014
✟15,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lol, Gox I notice you're often very interested in what people are wearing. Isn't this the second thread you've created on this sort of topic? :p

I'm not super interested, in this case, I was just curious. I've posted other topics, though.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I wear the same clothes in and out of church. In our congregation we can wear whatever we want. BTW I attend church services on Sundays (and other special days such as Good Friday) and bible study Wednesday night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RBPerry

Christian Baby Boomer
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2013
Northern California
✟86,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My wife worked in the domestic violence sexual assault unit for many years. Many of the women wouldn’t come to church because they didn’t have what they felt were proper clothing to wear.

Our church is blue jeans and a shirt, go ahead bring your coffee into the sanctuary and relax. It is amazing how that casual attire and attitude draws people in. Of course we are in California and liberal is the word hear.

Upvote 0