Soniccloud

Apr 11, 2006
Kentucky
✟7,693.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
I have had the most dreadful week. Satan found my weakest spot and attacked it and thats my fear for not having any real friends.
Ever since I was about 13 I was a loner and was never good at making any friends.
And today I realized it all was a lie!
cause ever since I started going to church I made alot of great friends! :D
It was all because of a song I randomly heard on my MP3 player by Casting Crowns called "Prodigal" and its like the song was about me! So I listened to it alot and had cry or two and now I feel great! I know it was all a lie from satan and he almost had me, but Hah! he did not get me! ;D
I guess it means something to have your MP3 player packed full of Cristian music

Thanx for the prayers!
-Adam

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have had the most dreadful week. Satan found my weakest spot and attacked it and thats my fear for not having any real friends.
Ever since I was about 13 I was a loner and was never good at making any friends.
And today I realized it all was a lie!
cause ever since I started going to church I made alot of great friends! :D
It was all because of a song I randomly heard on my MP3 player by Casting Crowns called "Prodigal" and its like the song was about me! So I listened to it alot and had cry or two and now I feel great! I know it was all a lie from satan and he almost had me, but Hah! he did not get me! ;D
I guess it means something to have your MP3 player packed full of Cristian music

Thanx for the prayers!
-Adam
Lord Jesus, bless Adam, help him to draw closer to You and continue with godly christian fellowship in his life.

Upvote 0