Plz Pray for JoshuaM- for the Lords blessings and guidance

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:
Praying for a member here who needs the Lords wisdom, guidance and support and love. Amen.:amen:

Jesus, thank You for this young man who loves You and seeks to bring Glory to Your name. Amen.

Comfort, bless and keep him today, send angels to protect and guide him, and show him Your peace and wrap him in Your Loving Arms. Amen.:groupray: :crossrc: :angel: :angel:

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, our dear brother Joshua is in need of Your Guidance and Your Wisdom. You have said Lord, that those seeking wisdom should seek You. That those that are in need should ask You. Father God, bless this beloved brother. Let his heart, his spirit and his soul overflow this day with all the goodness of Your Hand. Bless him beyond measure with strength and courage. Lead him in the path to go, for You O Lord, are his Hope. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0