Plz My Father Was Upset. Help In Pray

paul7285

May 19, 2006
✟15,112.00
Faith
Lutheran
:crossrc:dear friends plz pray for my father who is very upset.
From the beginning,............................
My father kept a prayer before God asking about establishing a new borewell so with His grace we started estanblishing it. The pastor who prayed for the borewell said after the prayer "you will see abundant blessings of water .Now the borewell's work was finished.It is yielding only a little amount of water. My fa\ther was very upset. we bowed down with shame before the people nearby whenever we go there. we do not know what we have sinned before God. :cry:I've sinned a lot before God.plz tell God not to punish my father on behalf of sin.plz ask Him to bless the borewell my father has established so to pour everlastingly:clap:. I want to see happiness on my father's face.plz do it for the sake of myself.......................:sorry:
Lord plz throw me from your eyes and see only my father's shameful face.B mercy upon him........
Thank U Lord....!!!!!!!!!.................:bow:

euphoria

Hebrews 13:8
Apr 15, 2006
✟9,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry that your borewell didn't go as planned. It sounds more like you simply chose a bad place for a good well. Don't blame yourself, or your father for that. Don't blame God. Get a better plan. God loves you and your family very much, but he would rather you use your own skills to do such things. Water will not magically appear out of nowhere. God works in real ways. I hope God leads you to the right spot to drill a well next time, though it's God's will, not ours. Did you learn anything from this experience is the question.

Welcome to CF. :wave:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Father, while this is an unusual prayer request, I feel I must bring it to you. Lord if someone has told them something different than what your will is about the well, I ask that they be enlightened and learn the true love of you. Lord, thank you for giving them water and forgive them for pride of man for they know not what they ask. Lord I ask that you put people in their path that will teach them your ways and lead them to worship you for all that you have done for them. Have mercy on them Lord, I pray in Jesus' name. amen

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello and Welcome

We are so proud to have you join our family.
May your time here be spent well and you find all your answers.
Please come often and invite all your friends.
Your will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.
I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Patience, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self-Control.
and may the
Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.
:prayer:

Upvote 0