Please Take A Quick Min Of Your Entire Life To Read This

charles7

Jun 25, 2006
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
I dont have proof that their is air going in my lungs because I cant see it... I still believe its there
thats how it works you can feel it but u cant see it. its faith the only physical evidence left are his words in the bible
which are basic instructions before leaving earth

God gave man free will...meaning ...FREE will... to love ,hate ,to sin or not to sin etc...to do as man pleased.
God warns of the consequences..but man is not a robot he is still free. Man OFTEN chooses the lower road
If you had a baby and you could program it to love you and never to do any wrong ever you would not have love nor would that baby ...you would not experience a relationship with that baby or person as it grew like you would if it chose to love you back.
God had us his children we can love him and eachother if we choose to or not.
Bad things happen in the world because man chooses to do evil and not good..thinking of his own gain.
God DID forgive us our sins by sending his son to die for us.
I said before God warns man of the consequences of sin but gives us the right to choose...BUT..because God is perfect and holy and we are not he cannot dwell with sin ...we can because we can choose it./
So he died in our place by comming in the flesh and walking among us.
Think of it like this...God is a just judge( like in court) the penalty for murder in this state is the death penalty....his Son is before this judge in court..his Son has committed murder...just becuase it is his son he can't let him off( otherwise he would not be fair and just)
so he declares death on his own son...
Then he comes off his judges chair puts his robe around his son and says take me instead (JESUS).
He takes on the penalty inplace of his son
That's what God did for us..that is why he could not just forget the whole thing......
The Trinity is eay to understand if you look at it this way.....water is h20 but is can be water , steam or ice....3 things..but it all the same thing h20.
You are made of body, mind and spirit but yo are one person.
The same with god..or the god head....Father, son and Holy spirit.
I hope that helps...sounds like you should get into a real bible study so you can make some sense of what your reading..try a local church.. preferably a four square or sprit filled non denominational...but don't get frustrated
just keep asking questions....also pray and ask God he delights in answering his children he loves us ..remember he died for that love..that's how much he wants to be with you...

P.S- i Got a question for everyone that doesnt believe in god. Would YOU rather die not believing in god then believing in him or no? MY personnel opinion i rather die konwing there is a god .you have nothing to lose if you just believe

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION
how can people say there is reincarnation after death and come to life as a animal or another human being if they never been dead before? Thats just predicting and assuming that am i right? For example thats like me saying the yankees are going to win against the mets.. when i really dont know whos gonna win the game..i just wanna know how that came about. Thank you..God bless and for everyone that read all this..God put in ma heart to write this because i know the person that is reading this wants you to understand his words. Please dont mak a mistake a deny him .For his love your alive

Reactions: *~DJ~*

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
charles7 said:
I dont have proof that their is air going in my lungs because I cant see it... I still believe its there
thats how it works you can feel it but u cant see it. its faith the only physical evidence left are his words in the bible
which are basic instructions before leaving earth

God gave man free will...meaning ...FREE will... to love ,hate ,to sin or not to sin etc...to do as man pleased.
God warns of the consequences..but man is not a robot he is still free. Man OFTEN chooses the lower road
If you had a baby and you could program it to love you and never to do any wrong ever you would not have love nor would that baby ...you would not experience a relationship with that baby or person as it grew like you would if it chose to love you back.
God had us his children we can love him and eachother if we choose to or not.
Bad things happen in the world because man chooses to do evil and not good..thinking of his own gain.
God DID forgive us our sins by sending his son to die for us.
I said before God warns man of the consequences of sin but gives us the right to choose...BUT..because God is perfect and holy and we are not he cannot dwell with sin ...we can because we can choose it./
So he died in our place by comming in the flesh and walking among us.
Think of it like this...God is a just judge( like in court) the penalty for murder in this state is the death penalty....his Son is before this judge in court..his Son has committed murder...just becuase it is his son he can't let him off( otherwise he would not be fair and just)
so he declares death on his own son...
Then he comes off his judges chair puts his robe around his son and says take me instead (JESUS).
He takes on the penalty inplace of his son
That's what God did for us..that is why he could not just forget the whole thing......
The Trinity is eay to understand if you look at it this way.....water is h20 but is can be water , steam or ice....3 things..but it all the same thing h20.
You are made of body, mind and spirit but yo are one person.
The same with god..or the god head....Father, son and Holy spirit.
I hope that helps...sounds like you should get into a real bible study so you can make some sense of what your reading..try a local church.. preferably a four square or sprit filled non denominational...but don't get frustrated
just keep asking questions....also pray and ask God he delights in answering his children he loves us ..remember he died for that love..that's how much he wants to be with you...

P.S- i Got a question for everyone that doesnt believe in god. Would YOU rather die not believing in god then believing in him or no? MY personnel opinion i rather die konwing there is a god .you have nothing to lose if you just believe

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION
how can people say there is reincarnation after death and come to life as a animal or another human being if they never been dead before? Thats just predicting and assuming that am i right? For example thats like me saying the yankees are going to win against the mets.. when i really dont know whos gonna win the game..i just wanna know how that came about. Thank you..God bless and for everyone that read all this..God put in ma heart to write this because i know the person that is reading this wants you to understand his words. Please dont mak a mistake a deny him .For his love your alive
Hello and Welcome

We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.

You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ
be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

tommyboy

Legend
Feb 11, 2006
Delaware
✟67,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
good story charles, it took me longer than a minute though... but good job
115128577267604.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums