Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Will continue to pray for precious Trent and all of Dan's loved ones...they are ALL loved and precious...praying that God intervenes, ministers , heals and is a Lifter of each of their dear heads. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Will continue to pray for precious Trent and all of Dan's loved ones...they are ALL loved and precious...praying that God intervenes, ministers , heals and is a Lifter of each of their dear heads. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Praying in agreement.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Aaaand now the thread will die out because next-to-nobody comes to this area. Le sigh.

Maybe that is the intent?

It will only die out if we let it no matter where they move it to unless they decide to zap it like they did with Dan's last words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bobross

God Is Love.
Jul 7, 2011
✟15,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I would like to continue to hear if Dan's son is getting better or not and I would say more but you know......I'm not allowed to....but I am not for letting it die. Dan is still helping people

I would too. (Any updates on him, blackribbon?) But the sharks are circling and I don't want any trouble.

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father God,

Please comfort Elderado, and the family and friends of Dan, and Mike, as they deal with the loss of their loved ones. Please pour out your love, mercy, and grace upon each of them. Please give them the strength to get through this difficult time, and amidst it all, bring them the peace, that surpasses all understanding. Protect them, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Holy Spirit, flood them, surround them, cover them. Bring people alongside each of them, to support, encourage, and love them.

I pray these things in Jesus beautiful name,

Amen.

Elderado, love you, bro. ((hugs))

Upvote 0

Elderado

You mess with one man, you got us all.
Sep 14, 2005
North Carolina
✟750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Father God,

Please comfort Elderado, and the family and friends of Dan, and Mike, as they deal with the loss of their loved ones. Please pour out your love, mercy, and grace upon each of them. Please give them the strength to get through this difficult time, and amidst it all, bring them the peace, that surpasses all understanding. Protect them, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Holy Spirit, flood them, surround them, cover them. Bring people alongside each of them, to support, encourage, and love them.

I pray these things in Jesus beautiful name,

Amen.

Elderado, love you, bro. ((hugs))

Thank you Dory. I am doing ok. Just trying to find a way to use these deaths to help others who might be going through the same kind of thing. The extra prayers I was talking about are for Trent though. There's some stuff going on and he needs God to get through it. Thank you for your nice prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Dory. I am doing ok. Just trying to find a way to use these deaths to help others who might be going through the same kind of thing. The extra prayers I was talking about are for Trent though. There's some stuff going on and he needs God to get through it. Thank you for your nice prayer.

Well so far, you have helped a lot of us grieve by sharing stories and pics with us of Dan. And his legacy is living on. What you can take to the future is that we never know how we affect someone else so be careful and share Christ with people who need it because time is getting shorter. The way Dan left was not God's best, but I know God has mercy on our souls and I do not believe he can be held accountable with a brain that has been injured. I think if Dan could have seen then what he probably sees now from all of us and others he may have fought to stay longer, but I believe that whether it would have been the way he went, or if he would have had the surgery, it was just his time and God let him come home. I am glad he isn't suffering anymore, but if he could have had more support in real life maybe that would have helped too so maybe that's another take away. If you can be there for someone that is hurting, be there because you don't know how long they will be here.

Upvote 0