United States
✟16,773.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good news! Trent's infection is improving and he finally started talking again (he stopped talking after his dad died). Please keep praying for this family but this is very good news.

All right! Glad things are improving.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am getting them from a friend who is in contact with their family, and I have been passing them on to her to post for prayers.

Thank you soooooo much...continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good news! Trent's infection is improving and he finally started talking again (he stopped talking after his dad died). Please keep praying for this family but this is very good news.

Praise God!!!!! Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thats wonderful news!!! Thanks for letting us know, blackribbon! Will continue to pray!

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I have gotten word that Trent is getting better but a complication of the infection is that it moved into his heart and cause endocarditis. This is something he should get better from with long-term antibiotic treatment but it can and often does cause long-term valve damage. This is something he can live with but his heart won't ever work up to full capacity. I am going to ask for a specific prayer tonight. We need to pray that God do something miraculous and heal his heart muscles along with the rest of his body.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bobross

God Is Love.
Jul 7, 2011
✟15,778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have gotten word that Trent is getting better but a complication of the infection is that it moved into his heart and cause endocarditis. This is something he should get better from with long-term antibiotic treatment but it can and often does cause long-term valve damage. This is something he can live with but his heart won't ever work up to full capacity. I am going to ask for a specific prayer tonight. We need to pray that God do something miraculous and heal his heart muscles along with the rest of his body.

I'm praying for Trent, that his heart infection will be healed and also his body and mind. He is such a little guy to be going through such big things. Lord please watch over him and bless him with healing.

Upvote 0

memoriesbymichelle

Senior Veteran
Jun 8, 2007
Arizona
✟22,350.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I pray that you would wrap your loving arms around Trent and especially around his mommy. They need each other now more than ever. Please heal his body and his heart and please let Katie know there was nothing she could have done differently to change the situation. Let them know you are real and that you love them Lord as only you can. Let the Holy Spirit draw those in the family that don't know you, to you Lord. I also pray for the older brother. Please protect them from future harm and watch over them Lord. Thank you in Jesus' name, Amen:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kristen.NewCreation

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
✟303,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ADMIN HAT ON

This thread is being moved to The Life Stages Hangout as multiple members who are not singles are able to continue to post here.

If you have questions, please open a thread in Member Services, not in this thread.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0