Please pray

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Nearly two yrs ago a man moved in with our family, I later found out that he was my mom's boyfriend, even though I didn't like the idea, I kept my opinion to myself. Soon after she started losing weight and becoming very ill, I prayed and requested prayers all over the net, it all fell on death ears. I requested prayers on many sites including this one but she continued to get sick every two weeks or so. I began to lose faith but continued to pray as my mom was in and out of hospitals with severe vomiting.
A month and a half ago my mother was still sick and her boyfriend, our only source of income was arrested and deported by INS the following day, I cussed God and became angry. While angry a thought came to mind, I have always felt that the bad aura around him could be why she was getting sick and as I realize that he was no longer around, I stopped crying over him and saw it as a chance for my mom to get better.
I found my strength and my faith back and not only told her I wanted to convert to Christianity but also asked her to join me later this month and she agreed. Well my friends it has been a month now since my mother last got sick, I am finally happy to see her well. She has gained a lot of weight and is simply doing great.
The man was into voodoo and had his voodoo priest calling my house all the time, aside from that we had members of our family who used to worship the devil back in Haiti, and one of them became possessed and stated that he devil would destroy my mother and her children because we refuse to serve him. I cussed the devil that night and had a terrible experience with my bed shaking violently at the strike of midnight while fully awake.
I need prayers to keep strong and continue on my path to God. My cousin who was a voodoo priestess have also converted to Christianity. Please pray that my mother stays well, converts with me and stays on the right path to God. I also want forgiveness from the Lord my God for doubting him and thinking he had turned his back on me.
I want to praise God more and more for all he has done for us, including giving my mother back to me.

sahjacq

Veteran
Sep 18, 2006
uk
✟2,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I give thanks to you lord jesus for winning this fight and being there for our sister angel376 and her mother, I pray lord for your continued guidance to this family, and protection lord that no evil can enter there lives again and if any fear does dwell on them let them pray lord in your name for protection. In your name Jesus I pray. amen.

Upvote 0

cavell

Senior Veteran
Jan 14, 2006
Yorkshire, England
✟34,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Heavenly father I bring angel and her mother, and family to you today. I give thanks with them to you dear Jesus for the recent improvement.

As I pray I come against all oppression and sickness in Jesus Name. I ask dear Lord for the mighty, ......the almighty power of your Holy Spirit to sweep through this family.

Setting free from all demonic power and demonic bondage...in Jesus all powerful Name. Jesu is Lord, and we look to you Jesus to set free, showing your mercy and love in Jesus

Upvote 0

Faith84

Jul 11, 2007
✟7,898.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, I pray for that you abolish the devil away from angel and her family this time. I pray that you keep her mother well and keep her and the family worshipping you. I've also prayed for strength and eternal guidance as well. May God Bless you, your mother and your family! :)

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0