Tennessee, USA
✟36,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
praying for you & your problem .God knows what it is .
Loner, God cares for you as an individual.

Dear Father, minister to Loner's needs and give him your rest and comfort. Teach him your ways and may he lean upon You. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Ohana

Apr 19, 2007
✟8,215.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I dont feel that comfrotbal around my famliy and I have a problem I need help with. Please Pray.
133eea915b2967e16a385a182ad3e017.gif

Upvote 0

TexasGirl06

Senior Veteran
Mar 26, 2006
Texas
✟13,303.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dont feel that comfrotbal around my famliy and I have a problem I need help with. Please Pray.

Lord... You are King !
...and You are Awesome ! :thumbsup:

I lift Loner to You this night.
Father.... may Your Spirit confirm in his heart,
that he is a child of the Living God.

How cool is that?

Thank you, Father... that You are available to help us with whatever we need.
You delight in Your children.

Whatever his need is....
I lift it before You,
O' Great and Mighty God !

All Glory and Honor belong to You !
Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

Brother.. How much God loves you.. He has a great plan for your life.. I will pray God moves you into that place you need to be.. He knows your heart and dreams.. Don't be afraid at how weeird things seem to you.. Try reading the life of Joseph in the bible.. he was sold by his brothers into captivity and they at the time despised him.. and he went through all manner of things.. but it was all working towards his destiny.. To be a leader.. and he saved his own family as well as the nation Egypt... but this was much later on.. You cannot see the future... but God has a great one for you.. God doesn't give us all the same dreams so our family doesn't always see things the way you do.. keep shining brother and look up always.. and your dreams will come true!!

Dear Father God lead this brother to that place he wants to be, that place You have for chosen for him.. Father help him not to be afraid.. for You are with him and will give him all he needs at just the right times!! Father I pray for his family to know You.. and for this brother to be a great leader at exactly the right time.. Father bless him and open the doorway ahead to what you have in store.. and empower him to keep him looking forward and walk into the future set before him.. No matter how hard it is.. he will walk forward and live out what you have planned for him.. Bless him and I pray against anything that holds him down.. may he be released NOW through Jesus name.. amen

((Read the story of Joseph from Genesis 37 onwards))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Father we ask for the peace, strength, courage and wisdom he needs to face his family, others and to do as you lead him in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For What Is Right In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0