1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" (link ) forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" (link) forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Please pray that God will help me find a place to live.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Darci, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darci

Darci Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    I need a lot of prayers and maybe some prayer partners. I am a Christian and while knowing God can do anything. I have been having some terrible terrible times for several years. I am 58 years old, single, I have a job thank God for that as so many do not. I was my Mom's maincaregiver also she had a stroke in 2006 and sadly she passed away in 2009. Due to a lot of circumstances driving a long distance to work from my home and taking care of Mom and me, and the economy I lost my home in foreclosure. Found a very very tiny apt. near work which would be fine but unfortunaltely the landlord has turned out to be a slumlord and the roof is contstantly leaking, lots of other issues, I used up what small savings I had left having things fixed in this tiny apt. I can no longer afford to nor think that I should have to up keep the maintenace issues on this apt. but cannot find anyone to help me. She just will not do anything and I have to move and have no help nor the money to do so I can pay the monthly rent I just do not have any extra. I have been praying hard for God to help me this week (and a long time before now even it is just I am on vacation this week) to find a place to move to where I can live in peace and work and go to church and not feel like everything is falling in on top of me. I hope someone understands this? I am totally alone. I hope someone understands what I am trying to say I just want to be able to live in a decent place, safe place, and in peace and all I stay in tears all the time now.

2. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Liason Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Welcome to CF :)
    I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom, and your trials :( :hug:
    Be assured my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    Praying the Lord will bless you for the care you gave your Mom, and provide for all your needs. :crossrc:

3. ziro

ziro Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    im really sorry to hear this my friend this is my first time on this sight and yours is the first message ive read. i will be praying 4 you with all my heart knowing that the lord will get you through this terrible time.may the lord bless you abundantly.

4. Darci

Darci Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    I am newbie here too thank you for your prayers I appreciate them greatly.

Darci

sempre dolce likes this.
  5. caf11

caf11 Junior Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I suffer from depression and am going through a very hard time and am looking for a prayer partner. I'm not new to cf, but not sure how this works

6. FaithwithGod

FaithwithGod Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    I am so sorry to hear that!
    I'll pray for you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.