1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dismiss Notice
  2. We have a brand new Congregational forum for our CF members, the Calvary Chapel Fellowship forum. Please be sure to read the Statement of Purpose for this new forum before posting. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice

Please pray that God will help me find a place to live.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Darci, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darci

Darci Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    I need a lot of prayers and maybe some prayer partners. I am a Christian and while knowing God can do anything. I have been having some terrible terrible times for several years. I am 58 years old, single, I have a job thank God for that as so many do not. I was my Mom's maincaregiver also she had a stroke in 2006 and sadly she passed away in 2009. Due to a lot of circumstances driving a long distance to work from my home and taking care of Mom and me, and the economy I lost my home in foreclosure. Found a very very tiny apt. near work which would be fine but unfortunaltely the landlord has turned out to be a slumlord and the roof is contstantly leaking, lots of other issues, I used up what small savings I had left having things fixed in this tiny apt. I can no longer afford to nor think that I should have to up keep the maintenace issues on this apt. but cannot find anyone to help me. She just will not do anything and I have to move and have no help nor the money to do so I can pay the monthly rent I just do not have any extra. I have been praying hard for God to help me this week (and a long time before now even it is just I am on vacation this week) to find a place to move to where I can live in peace and work and go to church and not feel like everything is falling in on top of me. I hope someone understands this? I am totally alone. I hope someone understands what I am trying to say I just want to be able to live in a decent place, safe place, and in peace and all I stay in tears all the time now.

2. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love CF Teams Liaison Supporter CF Ambassador Angels Team

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Catholic
    Welcome to CF :)
    I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom, and your trials :( :hug:
    Be assured my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    Praying the Lord will bless you for the care you gave your Mom, and provide for all your needs. :crossrc:

3. ziro

ziro Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    im really sorry to hear this my friend this is my first time on this sight and yours is the first message ive read. i will be praying 4 you with all my heart knowing that the lord will get you through this terrible time.may the lord bless you abundantly.

4. Darci

Darci Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    I am newbie here too thank you for your prayers I appreciate them greatly.

Darci

sempre dolce likes this.
  5. caf11

caf11 Junior Member

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I suffer from depression and am going through a very hard time and am looking for a prayer partner. I'm not new to cf, but not sure how this works

6. FaithwithGod

FaithwithGod Newbie

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian
    I am so sorry to hear that!
    I'll pray for you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.