Please pray over my financial situation....

rainman11

Oct 31, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
✟7,728.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello, since my last message, I have now one solution so far to come up with the mortgage I need. It's better than nothing but it's not ideal.

So please continue to pray that I get the second mortgage from the seller that I need. It's really important if I'm to get the place and still have any funds left over to pay my bills. Thanks you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello, since my last message, I have now one solution so far to come up with the mortgage I need. It's better than nothing but it's not ideal.

So please continue to pray that I get the second mortgage from the seller that I need. It's really important if I'm to get the place and still have any funds left over to pay my bills. Thanks you.
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord God, You are able to do the impossible, You are able to bring peace to those filled with fear, strength to those who are weak. With You my God, nothing is impossible. Father, I lift my dear brother to You. Surround him in Your Arms, let these troubles upon him flee, for You are with him. Lord God, provide the means for our brother, let him find Counsel before Your Mighty Throne this day. Lord God, bless him for he seeks not worldly treasures, but the One true Treasure. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0