JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i have one class i have a presentation and test today. i must do very well on them, as well as the rest of tests in the class in order to pass.

another class an instructor seems favor mormons and hate christians, and also look down on persons with learning disabilities, and i happen to have learning disability and I am Christian. he gives me high C first presentation and others in my group As and Bs. second presntation i get low C. last night i asked if final exam will have study guide. he says if we take good enough notes and study material, we should ace tests basically. but i have ADD and it is hard for me no matter what my notes are, and what i study. and his grades on my presentation are not based on knowledge. they are based on he does not like me. i did better on this presentation recently but got lower grade.

i have taken that to the disability department. anyways, both those classes i need prayers to pass now since one i struggle so much already, and the other it seems anybody is not same as him, he does not like. he compared christians to over-cohesive groups after comparing k-mart for not being open minded, but used it to say christians will be destroyed in a few years because will not change minds.. then he went on to use hitler as example which i agree, but then he says "hitler would have won if he listened to his general"

why would he care if hitler won?

then his mormon students in my group were being disruptive and he ignored them, but i made a comment on their behavior, and he yelled at me.

anyways please pray for me so i can pass these two classes. in fact, please pray i can get through all my schooling without failure. i really cannot afford another failure in school. this is third attempt at full college thing. do not tell me it maybe is God's will for me to fail. it is not. he opens this door for me. but it is hard for me, and i need his help a lot in this.

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i have one class i have a presentation and test today. i must do very well on them, as well as the rest of tests in the class in order to pass.

another class an instructor seems favor mormons and hate christians, and also look down on persons with learning disabilities, and i happen to have learning disability and I am Christian. he gives me high C first presentation and others in my group As and Bs. second presntation i get low C. last night i asked if final exam will have study guide. he says if we take good enough notes and study material, we should ace tests basically. but i have ADD and it is hard for me no matter what my notes are, and what i study. and his grades on my presentation are not based on knowledge. they are based on he does not like me. i did better on this presentation recently but got lower grade.

i have taken that to the disability department. anyways, both those classes i need prayers to pass now since one i struggle so much already, and the other it seems anybody is not same as him, he does not like. he compared christians to over-cohesive groups after comparing k-mart for not being open minded, but used it to say christians will be destroyed in a few years because will not change minds.. then he went on to use hitler as example which i agree, but then he says "hitler would have won if he listened to his general"

then his mormon students in my group were being disruptive and he ignored them, but i made a comment on their behavior, and he yelled at me.

anyways please pray for me so i can pass these two classes. in fact, please pray i can get through all my schooling without failure. i really cannot afford another failure in school. this is third attempt at full college thing. do not tell me it maybe is God's will for me to fail. it is not. he opens this door for me. but it is hard for me, and i need his help a lot in this.
I am praying for you. Stay strong and keep doing your best and God will richly bless you.
hugs

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, bring peace to our dear brother. Let him know Father, that You are with him, that You are leading him. Let his mind stayed focused on these classes. Let him be given an added measure of wisdom and understanding. My God, set before him this day, courage to stand strong, patience in the face of this teacher.
Into Your Glorious Hands my God I lift my brother. Let him continue to bring glory and honor to Your Righteous name.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Shayla1

Senior Veteran
Apr 8, 2007
✟12,631.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord please guide our brother into the right direction and help him to succeed in whatever he does. Guide him to get through his classes and free him from stress. Let him know you are there for him in times of need and he can come to you for help. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
please also pray i can find all the classes at the various connected schools and take them before the end of next year. Associates Degrees should not be earned longer than 2 years if I am a full-time student and my college only offers some classes in spring, but some connecting colleges offer some other seasons. i need to see if i can plan all my schedule for the coming year in advance so this is done as quick as possible.

I have been in two other schools since i graduated in high school since 1996. they were accelerated rates. All the schooling I had probably could equal a degree if all the credits transfered..

Some people think i can really keep going to school a long time. But I have my relationship with God, my girlfriend, and frankly i would like to have a career and marry her as soon as possible. She needs special medicines etc, and we will need to do a lot of travel. I cannot do that if i am always in school.

Upvote 0

josuabrown

Jul 7, 2006
Arkansas
✟15,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

God,
I lift JoshuaM up to You. He's trying as hard as he can. You've given me complete healing from my disability so what You gave me, I give to Joshua. Also, I ask the Holy Spirit to give Joshua supernatural peace and strength in his situation. Give him courage in dealing with this Mormon teacher.
I pray for this teacher. I pray that this man's heart will be softened and he will realize he's living for satan. Let him see the demonic lies that are Mormonism.
In Jesus' name, the name the name that brings healing, wisdom, power, freedom, salvation, and hope, AMEN.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have a final tonight in one class, a presentation in another, and next week i have a final painting and another final exam.

The final exam tonight and the one Thursday I am most worried about Please pray for me so i can remember enough to pass the classes and choose the correct answers that i remember.

thanks,

-Josh

Upvote 0

JoshuaM

Veteran
Jul 15, 2006
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the presentation seemed to go well, the painting I got an A. Not sure of any final grades of the classes though. There is one more class today i need to do really well on the final in order to pass the class. Please pray for God to help me study and it will pay off for the exam tonight between 7:40pm and 9:30pm MST that is GMT -7 hours

also i can use prayer regarding finding a good job to work while in school.

Then there is an issue regarding a relationship i have with the woman i love a different level than anybody that has ever been a friend. sometimes it is hard to let God control it. And also i am torn between two churches. One i feel like people only are concerned with me if i am able to go every week, and also that same church i applied for a job, and the hiring person i know him, and he ignored my e-mails and calls about the job. Also that same church there is somebody i tried to be friends with a long time ago and seems everybody is friends with that person, and one person i said hello to who i thought was my friend, soon left after i said hello. so i don't know how much is my perception, but i feel like the church service i went to there is one giant clique like high schools have.

The other church welcomes all people, but the majority of the people are from the same basic culture which is different then mine and sort of feel like i don't belong there. it is like some persons will talk to me a little after a service, but besides that, no.

Then the government usually pays for my schooling becasue i cannot and also partly because of my disabilities. they want my class grades before they pay, but i generally don't get the grades until after the deadline for paying without getting dropped from the classes. if i was eligible for more grants for during part time schooling it might be deferred and i wouldn't be dropped, but not this time. anyways i don't have a suitable job to pay out of pocket which i had to do for one class so far. hopefully the disability agency helps me with this. i have a lot of stress now. i have a lot of fear of failure even though i know God can do anything and I know I am not stupid or useless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums