Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. please would you pray for us.
My husband Dave and me have a ministry called ProjectorMania. Its a vision which God gave someone who used to be in our church.She saw us organising, presenting and leading large scale video presentations. we were using public buildings in the centre of the town where we live. she saw people picking up leaflets and seeing other showings in other places. these were a network of presentations. there were people coming to our town to see them and people from other places. and people were being prayed for.
I had a dream recently in that God told me that he wants to teach people about nature. i saw projectors and it was world wide. we have purchased some dvds that teach about creation, presenting the creation, evolution debate. also general nature ones.
we have a website we are working on, please pray for wisdom what to put on there. our plan is to have 2 one directly aimed towards chrisitans and the other for non-chrisitans.
im asking if you could pray that God will direct us in what we should be doing now. we want to be able to make contact with other churches who are interested in this subject. Also for divine connections with people etc.
My husband Dave is still struggling with a lust problem please would you pray for his healing and that God would show us the keys to this. I would apreciate your prayers for my complete healing. At some point i shall be going on a healing retreat.
thankyou very much. love Jo

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. please would you pray for us.
My husband Dave and me have a ministry called ProjectorMania. Its a vision which God gave someone who used to be in our church.She saw us organising, presenting and leading large scale video presentations. we were using public buildings in the centre of the town where we live. she saw people picking up leaflets and seeing other showings in other places. these were a network of presentations. there were people coming to our town to see them and people from other places. and people were being prayed for.
I had a dream recently in that God told me that he wants to teach people about nature. i saw projectors and it was world wide. we have purchased some dvds that teach about creation, presenting the creation, evolution debate. also general nature ones.
we have a website we are working on, please pray for wisdom what to put on there. our plan is to have 2 one directly aimed towards chrisitans and the other for non-chrisitans.
im asking if you could pray that God will direct us in what we should be doing now. we want to be able to make contact with other churches who are interested in this subject. Also for divine connections with people etc.
My husband Dave is still struggling with a lust problem please would you pray for his healing and that God would show us the keys to this. I would apreciate your prayers for my complete healing. At some point i shall be going on a healing retreat.
thankyou very much. love Jo
Lord Jesus please give wisdom and understanding to this couple. Please bring spiritual healing and physical healing. Give wisdom and guidance and direct their paths. Bless this marriage and keep them in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

Starr SDA Living Word

This psalm is for the project! God will watch over everything
Psalm 32:8
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.
This is for you husband:
James 4:7
7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Praying for you Jo!:hug:
Dear Lord,
Please be with this couple and there ministry, help them, guide them, teach them and show them the places to go. Help them get in touch with the right people, and Lord let this all be done for your Glory.
Lord also come to you, and ask for a complete healing over her husband, heal this married, and bless it, in Jesus Name i pray,Amen.

This is a verse God put in my head and there it was at the post before me, it must be needed to be repeated.

James 4:7
7Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
CB1345cat.jpg

Upvote 0