Please pray for us...tubal ligation reversal hopes

Silverfire82

Aug 7, 2015
✟15,128.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I are hoping to be able to eventually have at least one child together. I unfortunately had a tubal ligation 3 years ago, immediately following delivery of my son at his father's insistence. Turned out, my ex husband was cheating on me, and we divorced not long after. Unfortunately, the extra money for a tubal reversal isn't there, so we're just asking for prayer that if it is God's will, he'll provide a way for it to be done. Near us, the procedure is nearly 7,000$...so it would definitely have to be from the Lord. We would absolutely love to be able to complete our family, and while my husband has treated my son as his own, his heart truly desires a child that is biologically his. If this is not what He wants for us, we'll accept it, but it's definitely pressing on our hearts. So please, keep us in your prayers. And if anyone has any information on a Christian Dr in Georgia that we could have do the procedure should God provide, please let me know that information as well!! It would be awesome all around to have a Dr that would feel comfortable praying with us before the procedure if we get that far!! Meanwhile, we're full of hope...

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer19_zpsz5slvo3s.jpg