Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since the civil war, islam is on the rise in both countries and I've read in many Christian magazines that the Churches there are too often focused on building new Churches and less focused on the much needed social work.

Praying that the wounds will be healed and that the people will come to fully know Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

Reactions: brinny
Aug 18, 2009
USA
✟15,294.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I am praying, brother, for God's Spirit to move in Rwanda and Burundi, that many will be saved. Rwanda has long been on my heart. I also pray for Christians persecuted around the world. Many more martyrs today than throughout all of history. It is scary to see islam and other misguided beliefs on the rise. Oh Lord, how long will You contend with this evil world?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

billiefan2000

Senior Veteran
Dec 18, 2003
Omaha Nebraska home of KPTM Fox 42 and KFAB and KC
Visit site
✟43,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
smileys-praying-278449.gif

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
120px-Animated-Flag-Rwanda.gif

Pray for Rwanda.

Pray for Rwanda and all of the people of Rwanda, and the gracious leaders of Rwanda who met with Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu. God bless both of these precious nations, and protect each of them.

Upvote 0