Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for my wife is is about 6 weeks pregnant and has been spotting and cramping. She also already had 3 miscarriages. Please pray for her and the baby. God bless. :)

I understand how she feels.
:prayer:
Father God, lifting this precious woman up to You in this hour of need, may the spotting and cramping stop by Your Hand of healing. May this child be carried to full term, and step into the promises You have ordained for its life, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0

EricaRitch

Jul 14, 2007
✟15,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, thankyou Lord for another beautiful child that you are going to brign into this world, to grow up in this generation to become a mighty child of god. Lord i pray that this family raises this child on your word and your principles and your teachings, Lord I pray your hand will be on this child as it grows up . I pray for health as the baby is first born. Amen.

Upvote 0

fitmom

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2004
Regina
Visit site
✟12,454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father God in Heaven, please bring peace to these people.

I had 4 miscarriages and I have 2 children PTL, I know the fear and discouragement you feel. God blessed me with 2 girls, 7 years apart.
He also filled me with a peace beyond understanding at these times of great loss.

Father, your love for this unborn child is even stronger that the parents love for this child. Protect the unborn in the womb, fill the mother with your amazing strength and peace. I offer this family up to you, trusting in your faithfulness and love.

I thank and praise you Jesus for all you have already done and will do. I praise you as you go before, stay beside and behind this couple.

In YOUR lovely name, Jesus, amen.

Please p.m. if you have any questions re. my wn experiences. J

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You have blessed this couple with a child. Let him continue to grow in strength. Surround this unborn baby in Your Loving Arms. Let nothing harm him. My God, You are our Creator, You are our Strength and our God. Let Your blessings be upon this woman and child. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

TeAroha

Jesus... The Name Above All
Jun 27, 2007
in the city
✟11,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my wife is is about 6 weeks pregnant and has been spotting and cramping. She also already had 3 miscarriages. Please pray for her and the baby. God bless. :)
Mighty Father, as I call upon you Lord to protect our sister who is pregnant with a child. May you bless her providing her strength to carry her baby to full term, may she give birth to a healthy baby, that will strive and become a solider of God...
For your are the creator of all...
By your power Lord..
In Jesus name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums