nimloth32

Jul 13, 2007
Portland, Victoria, Australia
✟15,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i had two papers on 30 July 2007. Please, please, please pray for me that God does not give up on me. Pray for him to give me strength and the most important of all is HOPE.
I cannot afford to fail these two papers and i am very close to major depression.
In my past, i have failed for numerous times. However, i still able to get into third year of my course. But now, things go awry. Things are getting tougher and i am losing my hope on the Lord.
As an eldest son in the family, i felt that there is a heavy burden on me to live up my family's name as my brother too, is slacking in his study.
At times, i felt guilty of my inability to repay my parent's love that they had worked hard to earn every single penny in order to support my brother and my study. Yet i failed them.
Please pray hard for me and my study
Please pray for God's guidance and wisdom.
Please pray for my brother so that he can too perform well in his studies.
Every single prayer from this board is very much appreciated. Thanks.

MrsSeptemberPenguin

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Minnesota
✟32,184.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
My prayers are for you and your brother. Keep pressing forward toward the mark God has called you too. Keep hoping on God, because without Him nothing is possible. Without Him, none of the human race would even exist. He's blessed you. You will be in my prayers, and I know you can do awesome on these papers. Try not to feel to burdened by your brother's choices. You're parents can ask your best of you, but they shouldn't expect you to make up for your brothers mistakes. Therefore, I also pray for them that they will have patients with both you and your brother, and have confidence in both of you to accomplish your goals.

Upvote 0
M

Made4ChristDotCom

The enemy will come at you with sphere, shield, and javelin, but you come against all these evil things in the the name of the Lord of Host, the God of the Armies of Israel, the God whom they have defied! Put your faith in the Lord, do not be led into temptation, Stay the course soldier! One day YOU, YOU, YOU will be the King of Israel. Do not forget who your father is! The things that impede you from succeeding are the very things you must overcome in Jesus Name!
I pray for POWER, STRENGTH and GUIDANCE IN MY BROTHERS LIFE AND THE LIFE OF HIS FAMILY! AMEN!

Reactions: burn97
Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You know the needs of Your Child. You see all the troubles upon him, all the anxiety upon his heart. Lead him O Lord, fill him beyond measure with peace, knowing that You are with him always, even to the end of time. My God, let him be given an added measure of wisdom, let his understanding and his strengths on these subjects continue to grow. Father, You have such a wonderful plan for him, let Your Glory be seen in the life of our dear brother. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
nimloth32-I will pray

Loving Jesus, Comfort and Counselor, Hear our prayers. Lord, please answer this man in his distress and depression. Help him to deal with all this pressure. Lord, if possible, allow him to have these two papers on different days as he has suggested to his course coordinator. Lord, his parents want him to succeed and he is hoping to do well. Please bless the work of his hands and send ministering angels to comfort and bless him as he works.
Lord, help him with his work because he says it is getting tougher for him and he is striving. Lord, help and comfort and support him during these troubling, trying, stressful times.

Loving Lord Jesus, please help his brother. His brother as needs help with his studies and to be more successful and to have more success with his work. Lord, help him today and bring him more strength and abilities to comprehend what he needs to do and how to go about getting the best results. Help these students and help the parents who are sacrificing to give these young men this benefit of education. Please bring more love, understanding , warmth and hope between these family members. Let the parents be proud of their sons accomplishments. Let the younger son keep working hard, despite being the younger son. I ask all these things in Jesus name, and for His glory. Jesus, send out lots of angels and let these papers turn out well. Amen.

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

nimloth32

Jul 13, 2007
Portland, Victoria, Australia
✟15,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praise the lord, my tests are placed on seperate day and my lecturers agree to see me to review my mistakes so that i can improve myself on the upcoming exams. Please continue to pray for me for my preparation for the tests and for God to continue to be with me. Thank you for your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums