So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My Pastor posted on Facebook, that after the church service last night, he was rushed to the hospital and his liver was swollen. The doctor said he needs his gallbladder taken out, but his liver is too swollen for that to happen, they are giving him medication to help with that. My Pastor's name is Vince, please keep in him in prayer for healing and that he can get the operation he needs. I know his wife and daughter are worried about him, please keep them in prayer as well.

Thank you to those that pray for this and have a blessed day & week.

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry to hear about your pastor's health condition. I trust the Lord, who remains faithful and sufficient in the midst of every trial, will surround Vince with His comfort and make His presence very real during this time. I will also pray for his wife and daughter. May God give wisdom and guidance to the doctors and staff, too.

I hope you have a blessed week, as well. :)

Reactions: Ash8676
Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update 1: My pastor is still in the hospital and now we found out his pancreas is swollen as well, the doctors are waiting till Thursday to see if any of the swelling goes down, to start the process of removing his gallbladder. Please continue to keep him in prayer and his family as well. He was in a lot of pain from what we were told, they had him on morphine for the pain and other medications for the swelling.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update 2: My pastor had his surgery today, the swelling had gone done enough for they doctors to go ahead and do it. He is in recovery now and the surgery was a success, prayers for a speedy recovery would be nice. A friend on Facebook posted about him getting his surgery ahead of schedule and about it coming out good. Thank you to all that prayed for my pastor, it was very much appreciated and may you all have a blessed mid week.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums