PrettyLittlePrincess

Jul 24, 2006
The US
✟7,822.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My mom's having surgery on her foot next week. It's nothing too serious, but she's been having a lot of pain in her ankle and nothing else has helped. She can't seem to get through a surgery without at least minor complications either. She'll be in good spirits, I know that's just how she is, but I'm sure she'd appreciate some prayers.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, You know her mom is having foot surgery next week. We ask that the surgery go well, that there are no complications, that healing is complete and recovery is quick. Please help her with comfort, and angels through this procedure and healing time. Please comfort and bless the family as well. Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Father, i love and praise You, Lord! Father God, here is a daughter praying for her dear mom's safety. i stand in agreement with her request, Lord. please guide the surgeon's hands as he operates. may the surgery bring relief and healing. bless Princess and her family, Lord, with Your continued love and grace. i thank You, Father. i ask all these things in the sweet name of Jesus, my King. amen.

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying & Believing, through the blood of Jesus Christ, He will answer and bless! May He receive ALL the glory, honor and praise!

May your family feel the peace and comfort of our Lord! And your mom heal speedily, In Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My mom's having surgery on her foot next week. It's nothing too serious, but she's been having a lot of pain in her ankle and nothing else has helped. She can't seem to get through a surgery without at least minor complications either. She'll be in good spirits, I know that's just how she is, but I'm sure she'd appreciate some prayers.
Lord please help this woman's ankle to be healed completely. BLess her and keep her safe and anxiety free. Bless her child for requesting prayer for her. Lord bless this young lady and keep her safe. Help the family and guide the doctors hands so that there are no complications in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
dear Father, i love and praise You, Lord! Father God, here is a daughter praying for her dear mom's safety. i stand in agreement with her request, Lord. please guide the surgeon's hands as he operates. may the surgery bring relief and healing. bless Princess and her family, Lord, with Your continued love and grace. i thank You, Father. i ask all these things in the sweet name of Jesus, my King. amen.

Father, I stand in agreement with this loving prayer. May THY will be done. Thank you for leading us here together in prayer, and for all of your blessings. Amen

Upvote 0