Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Starr is going to the states today, about 9 hours away so please pray for her safety. She is doing this for her ministry. She is praying that all that she comes in contact with down there will be blessed.

She prays that she will be able to help others in need. Starr prays that the devil will not interceed in the miracles God is going to make.

Please pray that her health will be good for this drive and the journey.
Thankyou very much.

love Jo:hug:

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, You have given to our sister Starr a wonderful opportunity. Let her words and her actions bring Glory to You O Lord. Bring wisdom and understanding to those that hear her, let their hearts be opened to Your Word. My God, surround this wonderful woman, let her rest securely, for You are with her. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0