Jan 9, 2006
England.
✟28,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I'm sorry I wouldn't post this unless things were really bad, but me and my family desperately need any prayers we can get at the moment if possible please. Going through a really difficult time where none of us are really coping at all at the moment.

Not got much energy to go into it tonight, I may come back and explain more later, but God knows what is going on.Please, if some people could remember us in your prayers, and that would God would strengthen us and help us, it would really mean a lot.

Thank you so much

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi,

I'm sorry I wouldn't post this unless things were really bad, but me and my family desperately need any prayers we can get at the moment if possible please. Going through a really difficult time where none of us are really coping at all at the moment.

Not got much energy to go into it tonight, I may come back and explain more later, but God knows what is going on.Please, if some people could remember us in your prayers, and that would God would strengthen us and help us, it would really mean a lot.

Thank you so much

Bless yer heart, praying for you, and your family too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties your family is facing. While none of us can explain why God has allowed this crisis to arise in your home, we know He is able to bring you through this difficult time. I’ll be praying for the Lord to sustain you and surround you with His peace.

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

Josho

Oct 18, 2016
Somewhere in Australia
✟16,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It would be great to know exactly what you need prayer for, i encourage you though, to keep believing, and meditate on the miracles of Jesus, read them over and over and pray according to them, then speak to the problems and command them out of your family, and start thanking God your prayer has been answered in faith before it even happens in the natural realm, that is a great act of faith you can take, there is power in the Holy Ghost and there is power in your tongue. Take note when Jesus prayed he used simple words like "GO!", "Get up and walk", "Lazarus, come forth." Simple prayers can be the most effective and that's all we need. :)

I hope this helps.
May God bless you and your family.

Upvote 0