Please pray for my daughter

helenmg

Aug 15, 2007
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Her stepdad is so horrible to her and doesn't seem to like her. He has said so a number of times in anger. She can do no right in his eyes, and he is so negative towards her and critical of everything she does. He is a very serious and temperamental man, who throws a tantrum if he doesn't get his own way, tells lies, and has smashed objects and punched holes in walls. Once, I had to call the police because he physically attacked her by squeezing her throat, whilst screaming and swearing at her.

My daughter is only 13, and can be argumentative but she doesn't deserve any of this. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I really don't know what to do for the best, as I have two younger children with him and we have been married for 5 years. The atmosphere is terrible when we are all in the house together, not the loving, happy atmosphere it should be.

Please pray for God to love and protect my daughter and take care of her heart. She is very rebellious right now, which is another excuse for my husband to shout and call her names, but I believe her behaviour stems from his poor attitude and lack of warmth and love towards her. Her biological dad has rejected her too. He never calls or visits her.

Please pray too that God will show me the best way forward.

Thank you.

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Lord almighty, I pray that u will help this family, and that helen's husband will stop abusing her doughter in such a way, that just brakes her heart. I pray that u will guide helen 2 know wut she should do in this situation. It's in ur name that I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0