Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up this mom and Christy to You. I ask that You watch over Christy, minister to her deepest need and restore her to her family. I ask that whatever has alienated her, that You help her to deal positively with that. I pray for this mother, asking that You comfort her hurting heart. Please give her Your strength and peace as she continues to trust in You for her girl. Thank You Father for in You we have hope and peace, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

BeckyM

May 15, 2007
✟7,910.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, you won't believe this. My daughter, Christy, just called me. She is about 93 miles away and shopping for maternity clothes. Her new husband has a new job.(good). and I guess the best part is, she said she loved me. I don't know whether to cry or laugh... I think I'll cry first.:cry: :) :prayer:
Thank you all for your prayers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well, you won't believe this. My daughter, Christy, just called me. She is about 93 miles away and shopping for maternity clothes. Her new husband has a new job.(good). and I guess the best part is, she said she loved me. I don't know whether to cry or laugh... I think I'll cry first.:cry: :) :prayer:
Thank you all for your prayers
i am glad you heard from her. it is so joyful to here those words. Praying for your future grandbaby.
hugs

Upvote 0