Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My mom recently got Saved!!!:clap: Now my dad is the only one left in our family.

He has been in the hospital twice this week and they dont know what is wrong with him.

He has unforgivness towards his earthly dad, and I believe that he sees our Heavenly Father the same way (unforgiving, easily angered, unloving, ect). I'm suspecting that he could be sick because of this unforgivness in his heart.

I have told him that I think he sees God the same way that he sees his dad, but he said that was not true.

THank you for your prayers....
see you soon with the praise report :amen:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My mom recently got Saved!!!:clap: Now my dad is the only one left in our family.

He has been in the hospital twice this week and they dont know what is wrong with him.

He has unforgivness towards his earthly dad, and I believe that he sees our Heavenly Father the same way (unforgiving, easily angered, unloving, ect). I'm suspecting that he could be sick because of this unforgivness in his heart.

I have told him that I think he sees God the same way that he sees his dad, but he said that was not true.

THank you for your prayers....
see you soon with the praise report :amen:

"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
Holy Father I Pray You Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In Jesus Name Father. Jesus Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven.
Amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:clap: PRAISE THE LORD!! :clap:
Father, the work You've done in our sister is amazing! The Grace and Mercy, the Love and the Truth that You give to those that seek is beyond measure. Lord God, let our brother now find peace, find strength, and forgiveness in his heart. Let the past no longer play upon him, nor keep him from Your Truth. Take him O Lord, into Your Arms, and let him see You as You Truly are.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug: Please send people across his path to lead him to salvation in You. Help him to accept truth. and heal him of his unforgiveness and a possible wrong image of who You are. Bring healing, salvation and blessings into his life. Help his wife to be kind and loving towards him , to draw him closer to You. Amen.:amen:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Praise God for your mothers salvation!!

Dear Father God thank You for this precious mother's coming to You!! Halleujah.. Praise Your name!! Father I come through Jesus name.. to pray for her father.. I ask for his salvation too and that he is able to forgive his own earthly father.. I thank You for the faith of this precious daughter.. and know her requests will be granted.. Bless her heart.. and may others who know this family be encouraged and come to believe in the Lord also.. Father I pray that angels minister to this family.. and protect them.. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Mar 29, 2007
Denver
✟7,692.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord I come to you now for this man who is struggling. Lord his health is comprimised and he needs Your healing touch. Lord let him see You and Your face shining down on him, so he knows that You are not his earthly father, that You are his heavenly father. Also Lord, fill his heart with forgiveness towards his earthly father, he will never have peace in his heart until forgiveness happens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pearlbeloved

Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟15,933.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord, please help this father to see that his unforgiveness is indeed making him sick. Help him to understand that "we forgive" so that we can be well, have a life, disconnect ourselves from the ones who have hurt us, etc... Thank you for such a precious praying daughter and bless her. I pray for her father's salvation and claim his soul for Your kingdom. In Jesus Name. Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0