Alabama
✟12,012.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Its a long story but I have time...so...anyways...my Uncle Billy just married a lady named Melody about a year ago... she seemed really sweet but i just found out the a few days ago...she went over to my aunt rachels house and was yelling at her and cussing her out and even slapped her! but the reason you should pray for my cousin is because my step aunt melody has convinced my uncle Billy its best if my cousin Shayna doesnt see her real mom(my aunt Tamra) again and she wants to adopt Shayna. but Shayna LOVES her mom. She always wants to call her mom and see her mom but they wont let her! and my OTHER aunt Tara is supposed to drive my aunt Tamra up to tennessee this sunday to see Shayna because she only gets a chance to se Shayna once or twice a month. but if shayna gets to see Tamra, Melody won't get to adopt her anymore. and I just found out last night that when Melody lived in Hawaii, she got arrested for beating up her neighbor and she also got arrested in Texas when she lived there. and now my aunt Tara doesn't know what to do because if she doesnt drive Tamra up there, Melody will adopt shayna and will never EVER let her see her mom again! but if she does... she doesn't want Melody to beat her up. PLEEASE! PRAY FOR HER AND MY COUSIN!!!!!!
thankyou!!!!

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Its a long story but I have time...so...anyways...my Uncle Billy just married a lady named Melody about a year ago... she seemed really sweet but i just found out the a few days ago...she went over to my aunt rachels house and was yelling at her and cussing her out and even slapped her! but the reason you should pray for my cousin is because my step aunt melody has convinced my uncle Billy its best if my cousin Shayna doesnt see her real mom(my aunt Tamra) again and she wants to adopt Shayna. but Shayna LOVES her mom. She always wants to call her mom and see her mom but they wont let her! and my OTHER aunt Tara is supposed to drive my aunt Tamra up to tennessee this sunday to see Shayna because she only gets a chance to se Shayna once or twice a month. but if shayna gets to see Tamra, Melody won't get to adopt her anymore. and I just found out last night that when Melody lived in Hawaii, she got arrested for beating up her neighbor and she also got arrested in Texas when she lived there. and now my aunt Tara doesn't know what to do because if she doesnt drive Tamra up there, Melody will adopt shayna and will never EVER let her see her mom again! but if she does... she doesn't want Melody to beat her up. PLEEASE! PRAY FOR HER AND MY COUSIN!!!!!!
thankyou!!!!
Praying for your family.
hugs

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
thankyou!!!!
icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
Father In Heaven Today I Pray For Direction And Guidance In All Earthly Matters. Please Father We Know You Are For Us And With You Nothing Is Impossible. Please Descend Your Holy Spirit Into All Matters Here And Around This Troubled World. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray .
Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Lord, we lift up xfunkymonkey'sx cousin to You. Thank You Lord that You hear these prayers for Shayna. Lord, You see that she wants to visit with her mom and there are all these strained situations and relationships happening. Lord, please bring Your help and peace into this situation.

:crossrc: :hug: God, please bring more hope, love and joy into Shayna's life and situation. We praise and thank You Lord, for all You will do in her life. Amen.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray and ask of Your protection over these people. You know every detail of this situation. I lift up to You those mentioned here and ask of Your intervention to work out everything to Your plan. I pray that no evil be allowed to prosper in this situation and that the innocent will be protected, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.