Jun 10, 2007
chicago
Visit site
✟15,538.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
my younger brother is leaving for college tomorrrow. were from chicago and hes going to college in IOWA which is 6 hours away. hes the first one to go to school or even leave home.
hes the only brother i have and its kinda hitting me that hes not going to be here for the next 3/4 months.
please pray that god watches over him, gives him strength, encouragement, and protection when away from home.
please pray when school starts so that he does well, and that he is safe, and when the semester is over that he returns home safe, and no different than what he is now.
please pray that God takes care of him he is my only brother and he is really leaving tomorrow...im sorry this is really hard for me.

thanks everyone

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug:
Lord, put your loving arms around emilina22 and help her with this transition of her brother leaving home.:wave: Please bless him while he is gone and give him hope, strength and encouragement and help him return home same as he is without any harm. Lord, thank You for this opportunity for this young man and may he make wise use of his time and make good choices and help him when he is lonesome and homesick and comfort him in his down times. Also comfort his sis and family Lord, Amen.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

godslittledancer

May 9, 2007
In God's creation
Visit site
✟17,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:hug:
Lord, put your loving arms around emilina22 and help her with this transition of her brother leaving home.:wave: Please bless him while he is gone and give him hope, strength and encouragement and help him return home same as he is without any harm. Lord, thank You for this opportunity for this young man and may he make wise use of his time and make good choices and help him when he is lonesome and homesick and comfort him in his down times. Also comfort his sis and family Lord, Amen.:crossrc:
Amen.

Upvote 0

Jesusrocksmypinksocks

Aug 15, 2007
✟15,204.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
please pray when school starts so that he does well, and that he is safe, and when the semester is over that he returns home safe, and no different than what he is now.
thanks everyone

Lead him Lord to serve you, guide him and bring him home safe loving you more than when he left.

God bless emilina and her brother to be reunited ... hear her prayers everyday for him.

In Jesus name we pray
Amen

Upvote 0