Jul 5, 2016
USA
✟7,673.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I posted about this in my introductory thread, and so I'll post it here also:

Please pray for my brother. Right now he is going through some really horrible mental/spiritual issues at the hospital. He's afraid of losing himself. He asks for the prayers of others, and that God have mercy and forgiveness, and save him.

I also pray that me and our family are able to help him, and especially for him to be able to pull through.

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I posted about this in my introductory thread, and so I'll post it here also:

Please pray for my brother. Right now he is going through some really horrible mental/spiritual issues at the hospital. He's afraid of losing himself. He asks for the prayers of others, and that God have mercy and forgiveness, and save him.

I also pray that me and our family are able to help him, and especially for him to be able to pull through.
May our dear Lord bless and heal your brother ,and help you, to help him .Lots of prayers .

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, thank You for interceding on behalf of this brother who needs You so much right now. Deliver him from his mental anguish and illness. Heal him and restore him to a sound mind, a joyful and peaceful mind. "God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love. and of a sound mind. 11Timothy1:7 "The LORD is close to the broken hearted, He rescues those who are crushed in Spirit. Psalm 34:18 Yes LORD, rescue and restore full health, in body, mind and spirit, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0