Please pray for my boyfriend

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi... I know lots of people will have prayer requests for things that seem much more important, but if you cn spare a bit of time, please please would you pray for my boyfriend?

He's a writer, and has entered into a competition that ends in a couple of hours. I know it doesn;t sound like a big deal, but his faith in himself and in his ability is so tied in with the result, and if he doesn't get through this first stage, he will be devastated and I don't know how I'd be able to lift him up.

Am praying so hard he makes it, because I can't bear seeing him hurt, so please will you quickly stand in agreement with me and lift him up to God? I so badly want him to win, but if he doesn't, please pray it doesn't break his heart, and that he keeps his eyes on God, who he loves so much.

Thank you, family.

God bless you abundantly. xxx

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

Romanseight2005

Lord,
I ask that you bless the heart of your daughter. Please give this young man confidence, and help him to do the very best that he can. I ask that you would fill him with peace whether he wins or not, and please comfort your daughter, and help her to be strong. If he doesn't win this competition, help your daughter to say and do the right things to help him. Most of all Lord, I ask that You show Your love to them in such a way that they are both so in awe of You, that this competition no longer holds such importance. I ask these things in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen!:prayer:

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0