Visit site
✟44,884.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have struggled with anxiety and depression for quite some time now and it hits out of nowhere. I could use prayers in resisting those feelings and for me to keep my temper under control in those times as well. It's hard to ask for help, but I could really use prayer.

Thank you all so much.

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have struggled with anxiety and depression for quite some time now and it hits out of nowhere. I could use prayers in resisting those feelings and for me to keep my temper under control in those times as well. It's hard to ask for help, but I could really use prayer.

Thank you all so much.
Praying for you, now.

Reactions: jdw4jesus
Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to know that you’ve been struggling with anxiety and depression. Human emotions are complex, it’s hard to sort through them to determine why we feel the way we do. I was there, too, but I wasn’t slow in stretching out my hand for help. Are you seeking assistance? Talking to a professional counselor can be very useful. I’m praying for our Heavenly Father to provide hope, strength, and guidance as you trust Him.

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟360,422.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hey there. I am sending a prayer for you. If you only knew how many of us have or are going through that, right at this...moment.
I can understand, specially the part where it hits out of nowhere, when you least expect it.

I'm echoing @Strong Wave questions in regards of seeking for professional help.
Keep that faith and hope, sir.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums