Please pray for molested/raped children

lmeissen

Nov 13, 2010
✟15,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something that I don't understand, is how someone can do this to another person. I've met this person, she is 18 Years old and adopted. Her stepfather is messing with her since she is 5 years old...

I can see through people, and the day I met her, I just knew it. I pray for a way out for her, cause her farther is the only one bringing money and food to the table. If she talks, then the rest of her family will suffer...

I think there is thousands of cases like this, and I pray for a solution for these kids...

Reactions: Terene

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am praying in complete agreement...:groupray:

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
'In The Name Of Jesus Christ!'
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

And I claim this very special healing...
prayer.gif

crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
'In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And The Holy Spirit!'
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif

AMEN!
amen.gif

Upvote 0

charity_22

To God be the glory..always.
Aug 21, 2009
Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear God, i humbly submit the fate of those children who has beeen molested and raped. May Your holy blood cleanse their spirit and put back what has been broken.. We can't think of how we could help and there's so many of them that we can't reach.With You Lord I entrust their fate. Kindly make a way for them to be free from this chain of curse and hurt. rekindle their soul and provide means to have a good start. In jesus name I pray, Amen.

... i won't stop praying for them.
...May the Lord touch the heart of those who did or was doing something unforgiveable to those innocent children..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums