U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
my daughter's friend, Gina, age 20, left our house at 1:30 a.m. this morning and was headed to her boyfriend's house. just now, approx noon, Gina's mom called here to see if Gina had fallen asleep over here or something, because Gina never made it to her boyfriend's house. yet Gina used my daughter's cell phone to call her boyfriend just before she left here to say she was on her way.

now the boyfriend called Gina's mom this morning and asked if Gina was home. he said she never showed up at his house last night.

Gina usually stays in close contact with her mom, whom she lives with and this guy is a new boyfriend, who my daughter is quite suspicious of. he is about 20 years older than Gina. i am worried that he is the last one she was supposed to have been with and he is the one who has now reported her missing to her mom, at apparently 8 a.m. this morning.

please pray that Gina is okay if you get a moment. i don't like the way this looks.

dear Jesus, please protect Gina wherever she is and bring her safely home. Lord, i pray this is a mistake. i pray it's a false alarm. i pray there is an explanation, Jesus. dear God, i pray Your peace will descend on Gina's mom, as she is so frightened and worried. help her, Jesus, hold her close, Lord. thank You, God. if there is a way, i know it's through You, Lord. amen.

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
Father, thank you that you know all things and what is going on in this situation, I pray also with Suzyqueue that this may be a false alarm and that Gina will be safe, whatever happens Lord God please be with Gina's mum and those affected by this, please bring your peace and light into this situation in Jesus Name, amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
my daughter's friend, Gina, age 20, left our house at 1:30 a.m. this morning and was headed to her boyfriend's house. just now, approx noon, Gina's mom called here to see if Gina had fallen asleep over here or something, because Gina never made it to her boyfriend's house. yet Gina used my daughter's cell phone to call her boyfriend just before she left here to say she was on her way.

now the boyfriend called Gina's mom this morning and asked if Gina was home. he said she never showed up at his house last night.

Gina usually stays in close contact with her mom, whom she lives with and this guy is a new boyfriend, who my daughter is quite suspicious of. he is about 20 years older than Gina. i am worried that he is the last one she was supposed to have been with and he is the one who has now reported her missing to her mom, at apparently 8 a.m. this morning.

please pray that Gina is okay if you get a moment. i don't like the way this looks.

dear Jesus, please protect Gina wherever she is and bring her safely home. Lord, i pray this is a mistake. i pray it's a false alarm. i pray there is an explanation, Jesus. dear God, i pray Your peace will descend on Gina's mom, as she is so frightened and worried. help her, Jesus, hold her close, Lord. thank You, God. if there is a way, i know it's through You, Lord. amen.

Dear Lord Jesus please protect Gina. Watch over her where ever she may be and if she is in trouble please allow her to escape from it. Bless her and keep her. Send Your Angels to her right now to protect her from any harm. Please let her be found quickly. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thank you VERY much for praying. i've had very little time on-line recently due to my job, so i am glad others are praying, and i am very happy to report that Gina is okay! thank God!!:clap:

she had car trouble and she does not have a cell phone. she walked to a nearby friend's house who also does not have a phone, and ended up sleeping there. around 3 p.m. she finally called her mom, who was just ready to call the police. GRRRRRRR! kids!!

but this whole situation has me thinking. the first thought i had when Gina's mom called here looking for her was that Gina wasn't saved.:( and what does that say for me?! i am strongly under conviction to share the gospel with Gina. she is headed down the wrong path and here i haven't even tried to stop her. she is resistant to God though, which is why i haven't approached her. she is pro-choice, she is bisexual. from what i gather, she does not even believe in God. i'm not one to force Christ on anyone, but rather prefer sharing Him with those who are seeking. but i wonder if i should be opposite? i have no problem witnessing for Jesus; i always have a testimony for my Lord, but in the past when i have approached people with Christ some have trampled His name and said filthy things about Him, and i came to feel i was casting my pearls among the swine. i can't tell you how terrible i feel after trying to share the love of God with someone only to have them speak filth about my Saviour. there is nothing worse than setting Jesus up for a lashing:(

but at God's urging, i will talk to Gina, and who knows, maybe Gina will be receptive. i will pray more about it before i approach her. God will work it out!

again, thanks very much to everyone for praying. God's blessings on each of you.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums