✟189,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Been a while I know. Some of you may not know me. Others may know me better... I dont want to get into slecifics, because honesly it doesn't matter why I am asking for prayer. To be honest I am not even sure if that will help. Ridicule me if you must for my lack of faith. I am just asking you to pray for me and my family. We recently lost a child and I just don't care about life anymore. I probably won't be around to see responses or anything. Like I said I am just asking for prayer. None of that other stuff matters anymore...

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

Been a while I know. Some of you may not know me. Others may know me better... I dont want to get into slecifics, because honesly it doesn't matter why I am asking for prayer. To be honest I am not even sure if that will help. Ridicule me if you must for my lack of faith. I am just asking you to pray for me and my family. We recently lost a child and I just don't care about life anymore. I probably won't be around to see responses or anything. Like I said I am just asking for prayer. None of that other stuff matters anymore...

Your pain cannot be understood. It is really great. I see that.

Upvote 0

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

Brother, my heart hurts for you. As you may know, we have been blessed with raising Jack, our 10th grandchild, who is six and who is like a light in my life. I can only imagine the pain you must be enduring. May God take your hand and lead you to the other side. I am praying for you. My prayers are small and insufficient, but we serve a totally sufficient savior. Darkness will never overtake light, nor can it put the light out. God will bring you out on the other side, no matter how it may feel right now. I miss your presence here.

Your brother in Christ,

Gideon

Upvote 0

Biblicist

Full Gospel believer
Mar 27, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
✟51,094.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

Hi ByTheSpirit, I have not been posting for a few months now but this is definitely one of those times where a reply is needed. I'm certainly sorry to hear about the loss of your loved one and being a parent I can only wonder how it would feel to lose a young child in particular - all the best.

Last edited:
Upvote 0