Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
:( I’m in prayer about a new job or promotion. I’ve applied to so many jobs and still no word from anyone. I asked the Lord what I should do and if I should stay at my current job or leave. I really don’t know what to do. Please pray that I will hear from my King. Please…:(

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: King of the Universe, Please hear our prayers. This man needs to hear from You soon.

All glory and honor are your almighty god , now and :crossrc: forever, amen.
goodshep.jpg

Upvote 0
Aug 19, 2007
✟7,632.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
:( I’m in prayer about a new job or promotion. I’ve applied to so many jobs and still no word from anyone. I asked the Lord what I should do and if I should stay at my current job or leave. I really don’t know what to do. Please pray that I will hear from my King. Please…:(
Dear Lord, please open up a door for this man to go through that points to a job you want him to have. Please make it very clear for him and please make it job that he will love.
In Jesus Name, AMEN

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Praying, proph!

God will ppprovide! Six months ago I was in your position - I now have a job which is ideal, which i didn't know existed, and which I didn't apply for! His timing is perfect, and He will provide1
God bless you.

Thank you, I needed to hear that!:wave:

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Lord, please open up a door for this man to go through that points to a job you want him to have. Please make it very clear for him and please make it job that he will love.
In Jesus Name, AMEN

Amen

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Lord, please bless this faithful young man with the perfect job for him. i know You will Lord. may proph continue to seek Your sweet face, Jesus, and may Your will for his life be revealed to him. thank You that we can trust in Your great love, Lord. in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
glitteryourway-fb0d68b7.gif
:pray: God, please help him to find a right job,...in the name of Jesus I pray..Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums