brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, hear this prayer:wave:

Please help this young man to increase his faith and trust in You and to make it through all the trials he is currently facing. Jesus, Jesus, I offer this prayer up with all the prayers at all masses said today throughout the world, which equals many thousands and thousands of masses. Jesus, show this young man Your power,love , mercy and peace and all Glory and Honor are Yours Almighty Father, today and forever. Amen.

:amen: :preach: :preach: :preach: :preach: :preach: :preach: :preach: :preach: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
A great test of faith is patience my brother. Take it day by day and pray. Problems will soon pass. If it seems like forever....PATIENCE. He is with you! And you are in my prayers.

God Bless You.

Father, I stand in agreement with these prayers for our brother. May THY will be done. Lead him here to read and ponder the advice and prayers offered on his behalf. Give him a peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing this is in your hands. Thank you for all of your blessings, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:help:I at the moment, am struggling with my faith so many things are happing that I'm getting stressed out. So if you would could you please pray for me that I will able to get through this.
Lord Jesus please help this young man deal with the circumstances of his life. Give him the grace and faith to face each battle. Lord God bless him and give him favor. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

YRinmythoughts-prayers.gif

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums