Aug 14, 2006
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I haven't been here in a long time, but God sent me here today. I've been dealing with some deep depression, but I feel the Lord is leading me out of it. I'm really torn between certain things right now. If you could just keep me in your prayers that would be great thank you.

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't been here in a long time, but God sent me here today. I've been dealing with some deep depression, but I feel the Lord is leading me out of it. I'm really torn between certain things right now. If you could just keep me in your prayers that would be great thank you.
Dear Lord Jesus please be with Indy. Lord lead her in the path You would have her to go. Surround her with Your love and mercy and give her strength to deal with her lifes problems. Lord Jesus surround her with supportive and loving people. Bless her Lord Jesus and let her know how much You love her. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums