Pink lady and proud!
Jun 20, 2005
Bristol
✟21,579.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
hey guys i would really appreiciate prayer please... over the last 5days i have been feeling really dizzy, falling over, feeling faint etc... i just put it down to dehydration 1st of all.. but the dizzyness just stay.. i made an appt with the doctor and i have been diagnosed with labyrinthitis which is a sydrome/disorder...

It means that I feel really dizzy all the time, I have tinitus, loss of hearing, Vomiting, Confusion (forgetting where i am) and other symptoms... i am on a course of medication at the moment, with really horrible side effects, which can include a life threatening desease of the blood, involentary muscle movements, twitches etc... at the moment they are not helping...

i really need prayer because i have college tomorrow, and it is my last lesson before my exam.. i have my theory test soon and i just feel really awful... my head is just spinning all the time....

i also have another prayer request... i have to go to the eye hospital because i have something wrong with the pressure in my left eye, which is causing me to hillusinate, loose my vision, and it stops my eyes from ajusting to the light, and my pupils stay really small in the dark, meaning i cant seen anything... so can u pray everything just clears up...

thanx xx

E

erdnuss

I would ask the doctor if there are supplements you could take that would help. If they know what organs are causing this they may suggest supplements that will promote health to those specific organs, or maybe there are supplements that will help certain symptoms you are dealing with.
I don't like taking medication and any time the doctor suggests medicine I also ask them for a herb or supplement I can take on a daily basis that will help. Can you tell I have issues with medication? lol.
So next time you go in, ask if there are supplements that will help you. They may take longer to work, but supplements don't have side effects because it's all natural herbs and minerals.

Upvote 0

JesusChristLives

Apr 6, 2007
Hanover, PA
✟16,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
Lord, this lady needs You in her time of need. I pray that You will be with her (which He will :thumbsup:) and that You will reach out Your hand and heal this lady. Let her not stop praising you Lord. Let her still be able to sing Your praise my Lord. In Your name we pray,
Amen

I'm here for you....and i will be praying every night 'till things are better
I hate it when people suffer, just makes me want to go down to heaven and kill satan myself :D....That i know i can't do, but i do hope you get better

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave: Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. :amen: Help this person to be healed of this dizziness and the eye pressure problems. Lord, touch her and bring help and healing.
:thumbsup:

:hug: Jesus, strengthen her today and she has a college class and then exams. Help her to cope through this malady and be healed.

Send angels to her side:angel:

:groupray: Jesus, touch her life and bring glory to Your name.

:hug: CharleeGee, please read Deuteronmy 28 and put your name in the blanks for all the blessings and the covenant of blessings God is making with you, His Child. Claim outloud that you will be receiving blessings from God and that He will heal and take care of you and bless you in order to bring glory to His name. I bind satan and any evil or hindering spirits and I pray the Blood of Jesus over this woman and I pray a hedge of protection round about her. Amen. Jesus, answer this prayer. Amen.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround our sister. Let her find healing in Your Presence this night. Lord, You are our Healer, You are our Ultimate Physician. In You we place our illness, our diseases, our troubles, for You and You alone are able to overcome. Father God, bless Your daughter. Let her be filled with strength, for You are her Hope. Let this trouble upon her flee, for You are with her. My God, Praise You for the work You have done in her life, for all You are about to do, and all You have yet to do. Continue to lead her, to guide her into the wonderful future You have in store for her. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums