oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anneliese is having surgery, 5/9. I thank you all for your prayers, I didn't end up having to help with the Yard Sale, and I do feel better than I did. Anneliese probably wont have to drop out of school so late in the year. She'll get to have her little Pre-K graduation with her friends, God is good. Please just continue to pray for us as Anneliese has surgery and recovers. If all goes well she'll get to spend the last 2 weeks of school at school. Then she'll be on summer vacation.

Upvote 0

inHISstepsalways

Dec 1, 2006
✟15,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oliviaw; I read this and thought of you. This is from a book called "Come Away My Beloved" You are God's beloved. And He wants to speak the words you long to hear.

My child, do not be dismayed by any calamity that befalls you. Your times are in My hand. Your way is open before Me, and I have all in My control. Never doubt My care. Never questions My dealings. Put your life in My hands, and it will be for you a place of peace and of spiritual comfort. So long as you abide in this place, I will control the rains that fall upon you and the winds that blow. So long as you are in My hands, you are in a garrison the walls of which no enemy will scale.

Dear Father, Maker of each moment, how we praise You and lift Your name on high. Our voices join the angles as they sign Holy, Holy, is our Lord. I answer from the deepest part of me as You whisper my name. From age to age You reign in Glory. Oh Father my heart is overflowing in my love for You. Bless this family that You love so much, place Your healing hand upon them, and keep them from all evil. In Jesus name I pray, In Jesus name I am forgiven, and In Jesus name I am saved. Amen and Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0