oliviaw

Mar 13, 2007
U.S.A. CA.
✟7,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I cant say exactly what it is because I dont even know why, but today I just feel like I have too much on my plate. My little girl who's 4 is probably having surgery next week, I miss my husband who has done me wrong and is in prison, yet I still love him and missing him. I dont know if because of the surgery if Anneliese will have to drop Pre-K so late in the school year due to absenses, excused, but excessive because of her being sick and numerous apointments. I want to help my friend at chuch with a Massively Huge Yard Sale that once a year we do to raise money for Missions. I need to help her, but I just dont know when I can. I can go on and on... Please brothers and sisters, keep me in prayer.:groupray:

LivingLifeHisWay

If grace is an ocean we're all sinking.
Oct 25, 2006
✟16,170.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sending prayers your way sister. :hug:

blue-floral-Jesus.jpg

Reactions: whitebeaches
Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I cant say exactly what it is because I dont even know why, but today I just feel like I have too much on my plate. My little girl who's 4 is probably having surgery next week, I miss my husband who has done me wrong and is in prison, yet I still love him and missing him. I dont know if because of the surgery if Anneliese will have to drop Pre-K so late in the school year due to absenses, excused, but excessive because of her being sick and numerous apointments. I want to help my friend at chuch with a Massively Huge Yard Sale that once a year we do to raise money for Missions. I need to help her, but I just dont know when I can. I can go on and on... Please brothers and sisters, keep me in prayer.:groupray:
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Comfort , Peace and Strength In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am praying for you. I am sorry your litle one is sick and faces upcoming surgery. I know how hard this is on you and having to face it alone is very rough. I ams orry you are going through so much. I can see you truley have a beautiful heart.
hugs

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus, please let your mercies flow and your Grace and Spirit be manifest in Olivia's life that she would find renewal and revelation even in this circumstance. Glory to your name Lord. And please place a special annointing on Annaliese that she would be healed and renewed in you. Lord, I lift her to you and praise you in advance for your Mercies. Amen. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CarolinaMom

Daughter of a KING!
Feb 11, 2006
NC
Visit site
✟19,216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Prayers for you Olivia and your family. :prayer:

I'm sorry you're having to face these obstacles. It is God's will for you and your family to be healthy and happy. Speak the Word over your situations and don't let anything negative leave your lips.

By His stripes, Annaliese is healed! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Princess Leia

God's ragamuffin
Oct 17, 2004
Fargo, ND
✟861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Dear God, I pray that You would be with Olivia. I pray that You would bring her strength and peace. I pray that You would be with Anneliese, and help her and her family to get through whatever it is that she might face. Grant Olivia Your wisdom as she deals with everything going on in her life. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0